How Patriotic Are You?

Dude, you're mental. Hell, I'm neither a Christian or a Muslum.
Most likely then that super ego patriotic national religion hellywood propaganda where if it's not a crime to threaten to steal & burn old glories presented by Eisenhower to Holocaust survivors then it's also not a crime nor war crime for Arab "death to the infidels" to threaten POTUS & dictate immaculate drug conceptions as a patriot act in the Islamidiotocracy.

May 2019
Oklahoma
*Extremely Patriotic
*Very Patriotic
*A Little Patriotic
*Not so much

Explain your answer.
Extremely patriotic.

I acknowledge that everyone wants to come here despite the left wing narrative that the country is crap. Migrants' feet agree with me and disagree with leftists.

Extremely patriotic.

I acknowledge that everyone wants to come here despite the left wing narrative that the country is crap. Migrants' feet agree with me and disagree with leftists.
Putting on a patriot act after turning the country to an Islamidiotocracy of crap from a more perfect union of Christianity pedophilia "serve the Pope or die" & Islam "death to the infidels" Islamophobia from 9/11's failure to nuke Temple Mount hasn't changed after all these years since previously during the Bicentennial; Rehnquist's thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists Reichquest where lynching enforcement had immaculate drug conceptions for any stolen items & then actually had enough cross conditioned super egos display Islamophobia due to having a gravesite & headstone in Israel despite being a native born Washington, D.C. American. If the Catholic Church megalomaniacal crusade wasn't destructive enough they just had to add Muslim to their master race master plan as during WW II.

Extremely patriotic.

Try to take up this Islamidiotocracy crap country of those crooks on Capital Hill national religion lynching enforcement protecting Islamophobia from the Bicentennial with standing from a supreme swastika up Uranus again from that more perfect union of Islam & Christianity holy costs of 9/11 patriot act.

Patriotic enough to put my life on the line for this country, unlike President Bone Spurs.
Patriotic enough to put lives of this one nation under God Knights of Columbus country propaganda of Christiananality pedophilia where the Catholic Church assassination of JFK mass neurosis of fascism organized crime of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists is only lynching enforcement federal sin for these suicidal super egos Islamidiotocracy which then go Christian jihad Islamophobia homicidal to be higher than one nation under God; where even SCOTUS immaculate drug conceptions ensure those burning Bush's "man is God" 9/11 Al Qaeda health care patriot act of mass murder as some US District court of Washington, D.C. is just in Nazington..

Aug 2019
Michigan
Not at all.

I didn't choose to be an American and therefore it makes no sense to take pride in something that is nothing more than an accident of birth.

If anything, I'm a citizen of the world a believer in the maximum amount of individual liberty and by consequence a staunch purponent of the self emancipation of the working class from all nations and forms of capitalism

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Sort of.

In truth there is one definition and changing the meaning of words can only break down communication. A breakdown of communication and lead to the breakdown of a country and or civilization.
So
adjective

1. having or expressing devotion to and vigorous support for one's country.

Jul 2018
Patriot:
A person who vigorously supports his/her country and is prepared to defend it against enemies.
nationalist, loyalist
One who loves and supports his or her country.
Patriotic:
Having or expressing devotion to and vigorous support for one's country.

By definition, I would not be considered patriotic overall.

and frankly, I don't think it is healthy to be from a physiological perspective.

Honest, I don't even know what love of country means.

Jul 2018
verb

1. 1.
    feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone)
How does one "love" a country?

Masturbate on a flag?

Sorry, I just don't get it.