How Patriotic Are You?

LTP

Mar 2018
Grayson
Eisenhower was the last great US President. After the Knights of Columbus Catholic Church interpretation of one nation under God assassination of JFK, they're little more than cogs in the megalomaniacal crusade of cognitive dissonance propaganda.
That is the first post you've ever done where I understood you. Insofar as cognitive dissonance, that condition affects virtually every person in the United States.

People think they're patriotic but advocate 180 degrees opposite of what they are claiming. Neither the Ds nor the Rs have any respect for the Constitution. They all hate it equally.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I am so extremely patriotic. So much so that i don't usually care what others think politically as long as they arent doing anything stupidly idiotic that brings physical harm to others.

Im looking at you antifa and proud boys.

Everyone is always getting on the boys

20180712_025544.png

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Interesting. I think a patriot is someone who stands for the ideals of the USA like in the past. We took in German refugees like some of my family, who came here before WW2. I am definitely grateful for that. Some of my family members fled oppression from Europe, just like many are fleeing Central America now.

No one had any reason to trust Germans fleeing the nazis, but this country took us anyway. I am eternally grateful for that. And some of us came here illegally. There was just no time to do anything else. Einstein fled to this country, just as an example. You might have deported him.

https://www.history.com/news/anti-german-sentiment-wwi

The USA to me, has always represented a safe place for people to go for protection. If you think otherwise, shame on you.
Regrettably

May 2019
USA
That is the first post you've ever done where I understood you. Insofar as cognitive dissonance, that condition affects virtually every person in the United States.

People think they're patriotic but advocate 180 degrees opposite of what they are claiming. Neither the Ds nor the Rs have any respect for the Constitution. They all hate it equally.
Most of Nazington's patriot act sociopsychopathilogical human farming act has been a DR survival of the fittest fascists health care plan for far longer than just after 9/11.

Aug 2019
United States of America
Love the Patriots, big Tom Brady Fan.....love the G.O.A.T

I do believe that nationalism is past it's expiration date, and it kind of smells funny now.
Next step is One World Government, I probably won't live to see it, but it's as inevitable as "Medicare for All", and for the same reason, eventually it will be the only thing we can afford.
Look throughout history and you'll see evidence of government escalation. It started with tribes, moved to city-states, and then to full fledged nations and empires. This pattern won't just stop. Eventually, a world government will exist, although by then we'll probably have established colonies on Mars and Titan. But it's coming, if only to organize the exodus.

Aug 2019
Florida
I think I'm patriotic. I am a conservative, but I don't fall too much in the middle. I like to keep an open mind.:)

Reactions: Athena