How the Left likes to attack women

Nov 2017
Feb 2019
nunya
This is mainly a collection of cherrypicked instances where liberals have called women "cunts" or something based on their gender. Fact is, there are WAAY more women in the Democratic Party than the Republican Party. Maybe you should look into that.

Nov 2017
This is mainly a collection of cherrypicked instances where liberals have called women "cunts" or something based on their gender.
No, it isn't cherry picking; what I'm providing is essentially counterexamples to prove that the contradictory of a notion is true. Cherry picking doesn't apply when examples are being used to prove the existence of something.

If there's a bag full of hundreds of marbles of various colors, someone wants to know if there are at least a few green marbles, and someone else looks around in the bag and finds about half a dozen marbles, then the answer would be "yes". It's not cherry picking to find green marbles to determine whether or not there are green marbles in that bag full of colorful marbles.

Saying that this is cherry picking is intellectually dishonest.

Fact is, there are WAAY more women in the Democratic Party than the Republican Party. Maybe you should look into that.
I actually said "Left", not Democratic Party or Republican Party, but I'll go along with associating Left with Democratic Party and Right with Republican Party. When I look into it I don't see that at all, but if it's true, then it only makes it worse for the Left, because it means in that case that the percentage or ratio of women that the Left attacks would be higher.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
The Left has no problem attacking women & here are just a few examples:

Conservative Women Are Women Too

Feminists quick to decry sexist attacks — unless directed at conservative women

John Hawkins - The 7 Most Despicable Ways Liberals Have Attacked Sarah Palin

There are also incidents such as the one where Ivanka was called a feckless cunt.

So remember it the next time you find yourself under any sort of impression that the Left champions & supports women.
How many female members of Congress are Republicans?

Let me help, there are currently 13 Republican Congresswomen and 89 Democratic Congresswomen.
In the U.S. Senate there are 6 republican female Senators and 17 Democratic.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
No, it isn't cherry picking; what I'm providing is essentially counterexamples to prove that the contradictory of a notion is true. Cherry picking doesn't apply when examples are being used to prove the existence of something.

If there's a bag full of hundreds of marbles of various colors, someone wants to know if there are at least a few green marbles, and someone else looks around in the bag and finds about half a dozen marbles, then the answer would be "yes". It's not cherry picking to find green marbles to determine whether or not there are green marbles in that bag full of colorful marbles.

Saying that this is cherry picking is intellectually dishonest.

I actually said "Left", not Democratic Party or Republican Party, but I'll go along with associating Left with Democratic Party and Right with Republican Party. When I look into it I don't see that at all, but if it's true, then it only makes it worse for the Left, because it means in that case that the percentage or ratio of women that the Left attacks would be higher.

Oh, what you REALLY meant to say in your OP was that "A FEW on the left has no problem attacking women..."
You just forgot to actually say that.
I understand.

Nov 2017
How many female members of Congress are Republicans?

Let me help, there are currently 13 Republican Congresswomen and 89 Democratic Congresswomen.
In the U.S. Senate there are 6 republican female Senators and 17 Democratic.
Thank you for the pointless trivia.

Folks, this is what's known as a red herring.

BTW, thank you for another reason - when 47grapes said Fact is, there are WAAY more women in the Democratic Party than the Republican Party. Maybe you should look into that. in post # 5, it made it occur to me, that was also a red herring.

It makes it more noticeable that you guys are just digging yourselves into a deeper political/debate hole & I admit I do enjoy watching you guys do these foolish & pathetic things. :lol:

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.

BTW, thank you for another reason - when 47grapes said Fact is, there are WAAY more women in the Democratic Party than the Republican Party. Maybe you should look into that. in post # 5, it made it occur to me, that was also a red herring.

It makes it more noticeable that you guys are just digging yourselves into a deeper political/debate hole & I admit I do enjoy watching you guys do these foolish & pathetic things. :lol:
Glad to be of help...

Dude, you would not know a red herring from a southern fried catfish.