How the Left likes to attack women

Dec 2015
Arizona
I don't see what the relevance of this is to the topic of this thread, but I will remark on some of the things you've stated:

How do you know that I'm a man? What if I'm actually a woman with the online persona of a man? I'm not a woman with the online persona of a man, I am a man. Anyways, you're engaging in an ad hom attack; you're being sexist against me, which is a violation of forum rules in various ways.

Clara - I've never resorted to reporting you for something like this before, nor do I even feel inclined to resort to anything like that; I'm not even going to ask you to retract it or apologize, but I do feel like saying that I thought you were at least a little better than that. Come on. :rolleyes:

I'm not "'splaining" women, I'm "'splaining" the Left.

I'm going to speak for women---all women--cuz I'm a woman. - You don't speak for women because you're a woman anymore than I speak for men because I'm a man, or I speak for humans because I'm a human, or you speak for humans because you're a human. You speak for yourself as an individual, I speak for myself as an individual, and that applies to everyone else regarless of whether they're a man or a woman.

I'm libertarian, and as a libertarian I'm a strong believer and proponent of equal rights for all adults of sound mind, regardless of traits such as sex, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, height, weight, pulse (other than having one - being alive), left handed - right handed, blind, deaf, paraplegic, quadriplegic, etc. I also believe, as a libertarian, in a free market system & free society, meaning a person should be free to do whatever they want to (provided they're not committing a crime that has victims), such as go to college (or trade school, etc.) to study or learn whatever they want, start a business, have a career of their choice, live where they want to, own whatever they want to own, not own or pay for what they don't want, regardless of whether they're a man or woman.

Women should be free to "evolve" or not "evolve" if they please, but by describing conservative women who don't conform to the rules that the Left or Democrats want to impose on them as not evolving implies that they're somehow inferior. I find the opposite to be true; conservative women are superior to Democrat & Leftist women; they're also more intelligent, more mature, and they're not wild-eyed angry crazies.

Democratic women SPEAK FOR ALL women, whether they want to be liberated or not. - Wow, what an amazingly bat guano ridiculous thing to say. I know very strong & very independent libertarian women who would probably laugh their asses off as such an absurd statement, if such a notion didn't really piss them off.

I don't recognize any Democratic women to SPEAK FOR ANY women other than themselves. I'm not going to recognize Democratic women to speak for my mother; I'm only going to recognize my mother to speak for herself; same with my sister, nieces, aunts, or frankly any other woman who isn't a Democratic woman.

Democratic men DO NOT speak for me because I'm a man, nor would I ever let them. The Democratic notion of "liberation" is Orwellian, just like many other Democratic notions & it's just as easy for someone to say that Republican women SPEAK FOR ALL women, whether they want to be liberated or not.

At least this last portion has relevance to this thread's topic:

I can just as easily make this assertion:

The RIGHT does NOT attack women. The RIGHT attacks stupidity, injustice, racism, bigotry, misogyny, liars and immoral, unethical behavior, no matter WHAT gender exhibits it.
Neil, you are so transparent so don't PLAY me. You ARE a man. You think like a man, speak like a man and have responded like a man---a man who doesn't like to be contradicted. You immediately launch into "I could have reported you" twaddle, which smacks of a bit of a threat. Do not tell me what I can post. Do not give me your "superior" attitude.

This is a discussion site. I posted my opinion based on my experiences. Most DTT folks have no trouble figuring that out. Apparently, you do.
As far as your Libertarian status? Your political sway doesn't surprise me. There's a reason why there's not ONE SINGLE LIbertarian country on this planet. See if you can figure out why. Google it.

This is a joke: The RIGHT does NOT attack women. The RIGHT attacks stupidity, injustice, racism, bigotry, misogyny, liars and immoral, unethical behavior, no matter WHAT gender exhibits it.
The Right does not attack women???? After an entire WEEK of RW attacks on FOUR congresswomen, you post that? That makes you a liar...just like your president.

AND here's another piece of advice about women that you are clueless about: The Power of the Pack--women support other women. Why? Because historically we have HAD to protect each other. Are you surprised? Women network. Most of us network daily-- problem-solving together, healing together--providing a support system for each other. Even if we disagree politically. WE recognize our commonality and we WORK for each other. WE find our "SQUAD" (yes--like the congresswomen) and we TAP IT. There's a sisterhood out there. AND you'll never understand it.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
False dilemma - "either give me data or else". I don't need data, you do. I have the Washington Times article pointing out that it's merely perceived & that's good enough for me. If it's not satisfactory to you, then too bad for you.

I agree; where's the data to support that this misogyny the feminists (in the Washington Times article) are perceiving actually exists?

No, it is not a false dilemma at all. You have made a statement you claim is the truth. Yet yiou present no facts, no evidence to support, that statement.
Therefore it is a personal opinion on your part. There is no dilemma at all.
You admit it is nothing but a personal opinion when you say, "I have the Washington times article pointing out that it's merely perceived & that good enough for me."

Nov 2017
Neil, you are so transparent so don't PLAY me. You ARE a man. You think like a man, speak like a man and have responded like a man---a man who doesn't like to be contradicted. You immediately launch into "I could have reported you" twaddle, which smacks of a bit of a threat. Do not tell me what I can post. Do not give me your "superior" attitude.

This is a discussion site. I posted my opinion based on my experiences. Most DTT folks have no trouble figuring that out. Apparently, you do.
As far as your Libertarian status? Your political sway doesn't surprise me. There's a reason why there's not ONE SINGLE LIbertarian country on this planet. See if you can figure out why. Google it.

This is a joke: The RIGHT does NOT attack women. The RIGHT attacks stupidity, injustice, racism, bigotry, misogyny, liars and immoral, unethical behavior, no matter WHAT gender exhibits it.
The Right does not attack women???? After an entire WEEK of RW attacks on FOUR congresswomen, you post that? That makes you a liar...just like your president.

AND here's another piece of advice about women that you are clueless about: The Power of the Pack--women support other women. Why? Because historically we have HAD to protect each other. Are you surprised? Women network. Most of us network daily-- problem-solving together, healing together--providing a support system for each other. Even if we disagree politically. WE recognize our commonality and we WORK for each other. WE find our "SQUAD" (yes--like the congresswomen) and we TAP IT. There's a sisterhood out there. AND you'll never understand it.
:rolleyes:

This obnoxious & pathetic attempts to troll, derail, or hijack this thread that I started by trying to make it about about me isn't going to work.

The purported "threat" you speak of is about clicking the "report" button & describing your forum rules violations. Why are you making such a big deal about it by throwing a fit with the use of dramatic words like "threat"? Did it cause you panic, because you cannot refute it? Furthermore - despite this, you continue to engage in sexist attacks against me; maybe I ought to change my mind about about not reporting your ass so perhaps you can get a little bit of a kick in the pants that you seem to need and deserve. Now how do you like that for a "threat"?

Do not tell me what I can post by telling me not to tell you what you can post. Do not post content that violates forum rules. Do not troll, derail, or hijack any threads. Do not give me your inferior attitude. How do you like all that, from someone who you tried to tell to not tell you what you can post?

There are plenty of libertarian countries: https://www.quora.com/What-countries-come-closest-to-being-ideal-libertarian-societies

Don't try to pitch this BS that you're part of any sort of effort to protect women after this persistent effort on your part to try to troll, derail, or hijack this thread, which actually is about trying to protect women. You don't care about women, and you can't pretend that you do, either. If that's not true, then perhaps you're just trying to become this online forum's court jester.

Last edited:
Nov 2017
No, it is not a false dilemma at all. You have made a statement you claim is the truth. Yet yiou present no facts, no evidence to support, that statement.
Therefore it is a personal opinion on your part. There is no dilemma at all.
You admit it is nothing but a personal opinion when you say, "I have the Washington times article pointing out that it's merely perceived & that good enough for me."
What's this statement that you're claiming I had made? Given what I had stated in post # 11 - Maybe I ought to look into this one - how can anything you're saying here even make any sense, at all?

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio

I have never reported anyone on any forum and DTT needs to remove the report button. Kids get on forums and report everyone not knowing if they agree or disagree.

Last edited:
Nov 2017
I have never reported anyone on any forum and DTT needs to remove the report button. Kids get on forums and report all not knowing if the agree or disagree.
I disagree. The "report" button there is to make it easier for the mods; otherwise they'd have to constantly scan every bit of content posted on this forum. Without mods & "report" buttons, online forums can turn into crap.

Dec 2015
Arizona
:rolleyes:

This obnoxious & pathetic attempts to troll, derail, or hijack this thread that I started by trying to make it about about me isn't going to work.

The purported "threat" you speak of is about clicking the "report" button & describing your forum rules violations. Why are you making such a big deal about it by throwing a fit with the use of dramatic words like "threat"? Did it cause you panic, because you cannot refute it? Furthermore - despite this, you continue to engage in sexist attacks against me; maybe I ought to change my mind about about not reporting your ass so perhaps you can get a little bit of a kick in the pants that you seem to need and deserve. Now how do you like that for a "threat"?

Do not tell me what I can post by telling me not to tell you what you can post. Do not post content that violates forum rules. Do not troll, derail, or hijack any threads. Do not give me your inferior attitude. How do you like all that, from someone who you tried to tell to not tell you what you can post?

There are plenty of libertarian countries: https://www.quora.com/What-countries-come-closest-to-being-ideal-libertarian-societies

Don't try to pitch this BS that you're part of any sort of effort to protect women after this persistent effort on your part to try to troll, derail, or hijack this thread, which actually is about trying to protect women. You don't care about women, and you can't pretend that you do, either. If that's not true, then perhaps you're just trying to become this online forum's court jester.
LMAO!!

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Thank you for the pointless trivia.

Folks, this is what's known as a red herring.

BTW, thank you for another reason - when 47grapes said Fact is, there are WAAY more women in the Democratic Party than the Republican Party. Maybe you should look into that. in post # 5, it made it occur to me, that was also a red herring.

It makes it more noticeable that you guys are just digging yourselves into a deeper political/debate hole & I admit I do enjoy watching you guys do these foolish & pathetic things. :lol:
You seem to want to generalize. Ok, sometimes that is appropriate. However, in the situation you assert is sufficiently associated with "the Left", you do not actually demonstrate that it is a pervasive and widespread characteristic. Rather, you have merely taken a few situation and used those as an excuse for a misrepresentation of "the Left" (whatever that might be).

Criticizing conservative women for being conservatives, or buffoons, or hypocrites is different from disparaging them because they are women. The very concept that being female should be a protection from criticism or for special treatment is a form of "sexism" or, male chauvinism to use an older term.

So, until "the Left" starts to view women as fragile and vulnerable who need to be protected and kept at home caring for babies or subjected to special treatment in all professions, then you have no real basis for your claim. Perhaps you should concentrate on the traditional obstacles that Republicans think "protect" women rather than trying to make a case inappropriately against "the Left".