How the Left likes to attack women

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I didn't say that you said that I made a false statement. I'm trying to determine what is this statement that I made that you're referring to; I can't figure out what fits into what you're saying - I cannot locate any such statement. What's the post # it's in, and what is the statement itself?
So, read the damn posts.
I didn't say that you said that I made a false statement. I'm trying to determine what is this statement that I made that you're referring to; I can't figure out what fits into what you're saying - I cannot locate any such statement. What's the post # it's in, and what is the statement itself?
For God's sake, read your post #40.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
In post # 17 I stated that the Left seems to be condoning it by omission; unless that omission isn't there, is that a misrepresentation? The Left is implicating themselves with the notion that it's a pervasive and widespread characteristic by failing to reprimand (or perhaps at least disavow themselves) such attacks.

I agree that criticizing women for reasons other than because they're women is different from doing so because they're women, but that's beside the assertion I made in the OP, which was not about whether or not they're being attacked because they're women. It's about the fact that women are being attacked at all - regardless of whether or not it's because they're women. I'm only interested in refuting any notion that the Left champions & supports women.

BTW, do you think that anything that Trump, Trump supporters, or Republicans said about the Ilhan Omar or the Odd Squad was an attack on them because they're women?
Firstly, you are assuming that the criticism of Palin and Sanders is "sexist" simply because they are female. That is your logical error.
Secondly, it is perfectly reasonable to protest the statements of those who are hypocritical, incompetent, and determined to defend the absurdity of Trump and certain Republican policies.
Thirdly, you do not seem to have the slightest understanding of discrimination based upon gender.