How to be a statist

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
How much difficult hae that path become if you are trained to be a beta from a young age always seeking out authority for approval and validation.
Clarify please. Start with what definition of "a beta" that you are using.

Mar 2017
Massachusetts
How much difficult hae that path become if you are trained to be a beta from a young age always seeking out authority for approval and validation.
Very much so. But that system that trains them to be subserviant is as much a product of mankind as the usurpation of it. And yet one is, again, systematic.

Sep 2017
Pennsylfaani
WTF is an "Overman?"
>he hasn't read "Thus Spoke Zarathustra"
smh tbh fam literally entry level philosophy
You're doing exactly what you laid out in the OP. You're blaming others and trying to victimize yourself. Why come up with excuses? These are how things have been since the first civilization came into existence on the plains of the Fertile Crescent.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
>he hasn't read "Thus Spoke Zarathustra"
smh tbh fam literally entry level philosophy

You're doing exactly what you laid out in the OP. You're blaming others and trying to victimize yourself. Why come up with excuses? These are how things have been since the first civilization came into existence on the plains of the Fertile Crescent.
And you are surprised?

I think maybe you missed my point or are reading to far into it.

I was taught from a young age to always question authority yet many are not. So many people just drop their kids off w/ the state as soon as they are able to wipe their own asses. There they are constantly being trained to be submissives and give unquestioned faith in authority. Making the "path" much harder and more difficult.

Of course this is not a new method it has just been perfected.