How to Improve Skin Color?

Apr 2013
Left coast
Hi,
I have recently created a blog post about how to get fair skin. I am looking for some more ideas to improve skin color in a natural way. I am sharing the link with you so you can read and tell me some other ways which I have not added. This will help me and my readers.
How to get Fair Skin Complexion Naturally? Best Home Remedies

Looking forward to hearing from you new ideas.

Thanks in advance.
I think you should PM handydude about it.

Oct 2017
USA
Hi,
I have recently created a blog post about how to get fair skin. I am looking for some more ideas to improve skin color in a natural way. I am sharing the link with you so you can read and tell me some other ways which I have not added. This will help me and my readers.
How to get Fair Skin Complexion Naturally? Best Home Remedies

Looking forward to hearing from you new ideas.

Thanks in advance.
Look at my thread, "The case for eugenics."

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
There is no need. I started a thread on how to improve skin color. It is called "The case for eugenics."
Eugenics is slang language and no way connected with skin color.

edit: clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right, and here I am stuck in in middle with you

Last edited:
Oct 2017
USA
Eugenics is slang language and no way connected with skin color.

edit: clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right, and here I am stuck in in middle with you
Maybe you should have been more specific and said in which way you wanted to improve skin color. If you want people to be green, I doubt if eugenics could fix that. Also, eugenics isn't slang. It is a thing. And it can improve skin color. Over time. If those with the kind of skin color you don't like were breeding less and those with the skin color you do like bred more, you have to admit that would eventually fix the problem.