I ain't new, but this is my first time here.

Sep 2017
United States
I am a Southerner from North Carolina, a conservative, partially disabled veteran and artist.

I am interested in other people's opinions, although I can't understand why some people believe the things they do.

B)

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I am a Southerner from North Carolina, a conservative, partially disabled veteran and artist.

I am interested in other people's opinions, although I can't understand why some people believe the things they do.

B)
Howdy and welcome.

Nov 2012
Rhondda

B)
Croeso/Welcome. As a conservative, do you understand why you believe what you do? What exactly do you have to conserve that anyone wants to take from you?

Oct 2010
Colorado

B)
Welcome!

Can you post some of your artwork?

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio

B)
I lived near Raleigh and worked in Raleigh. Some time after that I lived and worked in Winston-Salem. I had a friend in the Navy from Ashville. I never met one person in or from North Carolina who I didn't like.

Both Ohio and North Carolina claim to be first in flight but that is a silly argument.