I am thankful for Andy Beshear.

Sep 2019
Louisville, Ky
My state of Kentucky is taking drastic steps for Covid19 and it is paying off. Next door in Tennessee they had almost the same rates 10 days ago as we do but Lee (their governor) did almost nothing and they now have about 20 times our rates....it will get even worse for them and better for us. As my wife is a front line worker in this it is a personal situation and I appreciate what is being done. When I note people complaining about their lot and actions being implemented I border on anger and lose any sympathy for them going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: RNG and se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
My state of Kentucky is taking drastic steps for Covid19 and it is paying off. Next door in Tennessee they had almost the same rates 10 days ago as we do but Lee (their governor) did almost nothing and they now have about 20 times our rates....it will get even worse for them and better for us. As my wife is a front line worker in this it is a personal situation and I appreciate what is being done. When I note people complaining about their lot and actions being implemented I border on anger and lose any sympathy for them going forward.
glad y'all got him in
just in time, it appears

Reactions: tecoyah