I Don't Mind

Sep 2017
Hell
AND are you making things up? Your reply seems to indicate that.
What did I make up? Until RNG and now YOU come up with some evidence that Trump ordered the AG to not disclose the report, then RNG stands to be accused of making stuff up, and you of trying to follow along stupidly according to what you seemingly treasure false partisan narrative as gospel. I did give RNG an opportunity to reveal his fake news source if he indeed was once again a hapless victim.

Oct 2010
Colorado
What did I make up? Until RNG and now YOU come up with some evidence that Trump ordered the AG to not disclose the report, then RNG stands to be accused of making stuff up, and you of trying to follow along stupidly according to what you seemingly treasure false partisan narrative as gospel. I did give RNG an opportunity to reveal his fake news source if he indeed was once again a hapless victim.
Clara asked for people's thoughts, not facts.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I think the report will be released, and it will be damning. However, Trump supporters have been told for a couple of years the damn thing is a witch hunt, iow, they will not believe anything negative it has to say about Trump. I suspect, the more damning any evidence is, the more vehemently they'll reject it.

And that's it right there. Trump has spent two years pounding that drum. Using every opportunity to denigrate and delegitimize the Mueller investigation. There is a contingent of the Trumpeteers that no matter what evidence Mueller has, they simply are not going to believe it.

On the other hand if the report exonerates Trump, mark my words, Mueller will suddenly and overnight, become the "honest, thoughtful, thorough and careful investigator we've ALWAYS SAID HE WAS !!!" Trump will DENY ever having said a bad word about the man.

Dec 2015
Arizona
And that's it right there. Trump has spent two years pounding that drum. Using every opportunity to denigrate and delegitimize the Mueller investigation. There is a contingent of the Trumpeteers that no matter what evidence Mueller has, they simply are not going to believe it.

On the other hand if the report exonerates Trump, mark my words, Mueller will suddenly and overnight, become the "honest, thoughtful, thorough and careful investigator we've ALWAYS SAID HE WAS !!!" Trump will DENY ever having said a bad word about the man.
Here's my spin. For some reason the WH is suddenly seeing this report with rose-colored glasses. So something's up, but even if the report clears Trump, the Dems will not let this go. They can make his life a living HELL for the next two years and AGAIN---IF HE steps away from the WH in 2020 the SDNY will be knock, knock, knocking on Trump Tower.

Rep. Ted Lieu said that if and when Special Counsel Robert Mueller exonerates President Trump for Russia collusion, Democrats will "move on" to other investigations like those in Congress and the Southern District of New York.

"Let me first say this," the California Democrat said. "It was a question I was asked a few months ago about what would be the best result for the Mueller probe. I had to think about that for a while and I concluded that the best possible result would be if Robert Mueller found Donald Trump completely innocent because I don't want our president to have engaged in collusion with a foreign power, I just don't want that."

"Now, if the report comes out and exonerates Donald Trump, we move on," he said. "If it doesn’t, if it basically says, hey, we would have indicted Donald Trump for these offenses, but for the fact that there’s a policy memo saying we can’t, then I think Congress has to really look at these issues and decide what to do with whatever offenses the Robert Mueller investigation reveals."

Separate from that, the House Judiciary Committee and other committees in Congress will investigate other aspects of potential wrongdoing, such as obstruction of justice, witness tampering, abuse of power," he explained.

"Regardless of what Robert Mueller’s report shows, there are investigations by the Southern District of New York. There are state attorney general investigations. So, this is going to keep on going to make sure that all of the possible crimes that Donald Trump and his associates may have engaged in will be investigated," he added.

The fat lady isn't singing yet. LOL

Oct 2010
Colorado

Yep, like we've always said he was. Absolutely. He'd be praised for being a conscientious investigator who took the time needed to do a thorough and accurate investigation.

Trump has not only used every opportunity to denigrate and delegitimize the Mueller investigation and Mueller, Trump has done all he can do to denigrate and delegitimize the entire US intelligence community. Instead, DJ takes his cues, gets the skinny from the bloody likes of Vlad and Kim, and the Prince.