I feel sorry for Republican's

Feb 2006
California
All the choice they had for a presidential vote is a lop dog!

1582475570790.png

Feb 2006
California
Dec 2015
Arizona
I agree about Republicans but I feel sorrier for the so-called Independents and for all those who support their credibility. What I'm about to say isn't going to be popular but it's TIME it was said.
This idea that there are people today who truly swing between voting for Democrats and voting for Republicans doesn’t pass the anything test. Do you really know someone like this, an informed voter who regularly swings wildly between the two parties?
There are people who call themselves independent. They are the tea party conservatives, too cool to be Republicans, yet always pulling the lever for the GOP. There are the Bernie-type liberals, also too cool and pure to sully themselves by belonging to a party, yet when it comes time to vote, they wouldn’t vote for a Republican to save their lives.

And yes, there are “independents” who, generally, are too apathetic to care enough to realize that there are real differences between the two parties, and might swing. But that kind of person is also very likely to, you know, not vote at all.
And while this all sounds anecdotal, it’s not. It’s in the findings of the latest Pew Research study on so-called independents.
Only 7% of Americans are true independents—individuals who genuinely don’t lean toward either of the two major parties. And of those? Only 33% voted in 2018! That is, only 2.3% of real independents even bothered to vote!
So next time you see someone fretting about how this or that policy or message is selling to “independents,” remember that we’re talking about 2-3% of voters. If you’re worried about appealing to that crowd, as opposed to your core base, then you’re doing it wrong. Truly wrong. Really, really, really wrong.

Nov 2012
Michigan
Bernie Sanders the spokesperson and face of envy and bashing of America accuses Trump of division? Leftists are blind to irony.

Feb 2006
California
Fear and greed blind people.
I guess insecurity and ignorance does drive the Republican voter, it's very sad that they can be manipulated till the marrow sucked out of their bones have become spiritually dead. - intangible child

Hitler pretty much pegged the reality of the desperate and ignorant!

If you wish the sympathy of the broad masses, you must tell them the crudest and most stupid things. - Adolph Hitler

Tell a lie loud enough and long enough and people will believe it. - Adolph Hitler

The greater the crime perpetrated by the leadership, the less likely it is that the people will ever believe their leaders to be capable of perpetrating such an event. - Adolph Hitler

It is a quite special secret pleasure how the people around us fail to realize what is really happening to them. - Adolph Hitler

Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death. - Adolph Hitler

What good fortune for those in power that people do not think. - Adolph Hitler

Last edited:
Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Dec 2015
Arizona
Bernie Sanders the spokesperson and face of envy and bashing of America accuses Trump of division? Leftists are blind to irony.
You know what? If you had said that about any other candidate I might have agreed--well, maybe not Warren--but Bernie is being called the UNITY CANDIDATE for a reason, but I'm sure you missed that headline news.
Every single time Bernie speaks, he speaks TO and FOR every race---every religion--every lifestyle. He gathers in Americans from coast to coast and sends a message that we haven't heard for years and that message is:
"In Nevada, we have just put together a multigenerational, multiracial coalition, which is not only going to win Nevada, it’s going to sweep this country. No campaign has a grassroots movement like we do, which is another reason we’re going to win this election."

"Trump and his friends think they are going to win this election by dividing people up. We are going to win because we’re doing the exact opposite," Sanders also said.

Try to keep up, Webbie.