I have a right

Dec 2018
U.S
I have a right to defend my friend who is being lied about. I have a right to correct the libel and to correct the slander about my friend. I have a right.

Have you heard the saying, 'If God is going to throw me into hell because He created me gay then I don't want to serve a God like that'?

I have and this what they say is a lie. But it is not their own lie that they are saying. They are saying a lie that was being 'circulated' around. But nonetheless it was a lie and this person probably didn't know that it was a lie.

So I have a right to correct that 'lie' about God and about them 'being created' that way.

God is not 'bad'. God is not 'non understanding'. God is not 'cruel'. God is not like what many persons say He is like.

And another thing that could use correcting, another 'lie' that could use correcting is the idea that 'gay' is born that 'way'.

Both of these ideas are lies that are being 'spread' around by some persons or somethings without these 'lies' being corrected. And if 'lies' do not get corrected, then more and more persons begin believing the 'lies'.

But I have a right to correct these lies, especially about a 'friend'.

First there is the milk. Then there is the 'meat'.

The milk is the milk of Truth. And the meat is the meat of knowing the Truth.

When a person has drunk the milk of Truth and when a person has eaten the meat of truth, then that person can be said to be adult enough to be 'accountable' for his/her actions/life, etc.... Until then, they are still living and saying and spreading 'things' which are not of the Truth.

And can you imagine the 'numbers' of humans who might fall victim/prey to these 'lies' for a part of their life/for a majority party of their life/maybe for their entire life?

Notwithstanding the policies and rules of each Jurisdiction?

Those who are in rule should at least have been grown by/in the milk and the meat of 'truth', right?

Unless you want to be as Sodom and become as Gomorrah, I'd suggest getting the 'truth' persons into places of rule.

Either that or provide 'ways' out of that place.. It would only be 'nice' and 'fair' for those that DO want to be as Sodom and Gomorrah, right?

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
And if this occurred, 'border control' can be started up from that place, again.. Maybe this time in the more proper way(s).

You need more than 1 tree to feed a town but you don't need thousands of trees to feed a Community.

So from 13 original 'Communities' to 1 major Town.

From families to Capitalism.

And those entering in are 'paid' to enter in.

Ezekiel 16:32 “You adulteress wife, who takes strangers instead of her husband!"

Ezekiel 16:33 "Men give gifts to all harlots, but you give your gifts to all your lovers to bribe them to come to you from every direction for your harlotries."

Ezekiel 16:34 "Thus you are different from those women in your harlotries, in that no one plays the harlot as you do, because you give money and no money is given you; thus you are different."

- NASB

The King James Version reads: "But as a wife that committeth adultery, which taketh strangers instead of her husband! They give gifts to all whores: but thou givest thy gifts to all thy lovers, and hirest them, that they may come unto thee on every side for thy whoredom. 34And the contrary is in thee from other women in thy whoredoms, whereas none followeth thee to commit whoredoms: and in that thou givest a reward, and no reward is given unto thee, therefore thou art contrary."

Ezekiel 16:33-34

You adulteress wife -vs- but as a wife that committeth adultery.

The, 'You adulteress wife' is a little more 'in the face', I think.

And no one likes 'in your face' anymore, right?

Maybe not even in basketball.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
because religious nuts are everywhere around us - and they just LOOOOOOOOVE to talk about it

View attachment 2795

The Bible does not say to help the poor, to welcome the foreigner, to heal the sick
It does say to respect, to not lie, to not commit adultery, to not steal.

The 'Bible' does say to 'give to those that ask', to treat the foreigner which is in your land with/in the same non prejudiced Law (without partiality), to anoint the sick with oil and to pray for the sick so that he/she will get better.

And remember that the guidelines of the socioeconomic 'level' of 'poor' is at a certain 'income level'.

poor

adjective

1. 1.
    lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society.
    "people who were too poor to afford a telephone"
    synonyms: )poverty-stricken, impoverished, necessitous, beggarly, in penury, penurious, impecunious, indigent, needy, needful, in need/want, badly off, low-paid, in reduced circumstances, in straitened circumstances, destitute, hard up, short of money, on one's beam-ends, unable to make ends meet, underprivileged, deprived, penniless, without a sou, as poor as a church mouse, moneyless; More

2. 2.
    worse than is usual, expected, or desirable; of a low or inferior standard or quality.

2017 POVERTY GUIDELINES FOR THE 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

Household of: 1
$12,060

Household of: 2
$16,240

Household of 1: 12,060/yearly or $1,005/monthly or 251.25/weekly

with the definition of 'poor', being unable to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society, and having an entry job at 12 dollars/hour, example, 1920/month, with portion of this going to rent at 915/month leaves the person with 1,005, or 251.25/weekly; before taxes.

And on top of this, no concern should be given to 'immigrants' which might not be properly documented or properly 'sponsored'?

Last edited: