I love this guy so much

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
how can you not vote for him
Not saying I won't vote for him, but I need to see a detailed plan for how we're going to pay for free college, free healthcare, UBI, and government-funded election campaigns without destroying the economy.

I think all these initiatives have merit, particularly getting money out of politics. But I need to see HOW it's going to be done.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
I'm skeptical about the viability of free college. But I think student loans could and should be interest-free, or at least 1% or less.
My position has been for a few years now to make 2-year colleges and certificate programs free. That would reduce the number of 4-year college drop outs, potentially increase the number of high school graduates pursue post-high school programs, and considering the main job sector that's always hiring is in skilled trade, we could further reduce the amount of unemployment. There's a stigma that 4-year colleges are the end-all be-all and they're just not. We need to make alternative education programs a more viable option.

Sep 2017
Houston TX
My position has been for a few years now to make 2-year colleges and certificate programs free. That would reduce the number of 4-year college drop outs, potentially increase the number of high school graduates pursue post-high school programs, and considering the main job sector that's always hiring is in skilled trade, we could further reduce the amount of unemployment. There's a stigma that 4-year colleges are the end-all be-all and they're just not. We need to make alternative education programs a more viable option.
Good idea. High school alone is not adequate job preparation. But you don't need 4+ years of post-secondary education to qualify for a good job.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Not saying I won't vote for him, but I need to see a detailed plan for how we're going to pay for free college, free healthcare, UBI, and government-funded election campaigns without destroying the economy.

I think all these initiatives have merit, particularly getting money out of politics. But I need to see HOW it's going to be done.
like this