I really hate "Macarena," except for this

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
This is a year-plus old story, but I first saw it today on RussiaToday posted it today. Here's a story from another site.

Saudi teen released after dancing 'Macarena'
Dubai - Saudi police said on Wednesday they have released a 14-year-old boy who was filmed dancing to the Macarena at an intersection in the Red Sea city of Jiddah, according to local media reports.​
The video, which went viral on social media in the kingdom in recent days, shows the boy wearing head phones, grey shorts, a striped T-shirt and neon green and yellow Crocs.​
He is swaying his hips and arms to the 90s hit song, smiling and giggling throughout the dance.​
The state-linked Al-Riyadh news website quoted Colonel Aati bin Attiyah al-Qurashi as saying the 14-year-old Arab national was brought to police along with his father, who was asked to sign a pledge vowing to protect his son and not to violate public morals.​

Saudi teen released after dancing 'Macarena'

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
...and here in the states we are not only importing people who support this kind of insanity but electing them to public office. Then when people point it out on national propaganda platforms...i mean social media they are kicked off and nobody bats an eye.