i saw this and its happening now

Mar 2010
north east usa
it was 65 degrees in Antarctica last week.an my theory of earth heating up
from deep under ground.i say that earths core is expanding.. today what scientist say
back up my idea of whats happening.they say earths waters world wide are storeing up
a massive amount of heat. a year ago it was found that ice was melting at the north
pole in winter. escomos complain they are looseing land because of the melting ice.
and today is freez number two between now 2017 and winter 2016. the furry catapillars are gone.
this is whats going to happen. if earth keeps heating up the dird will turn to dust.
nuthing will grow in it. then after a short time starvation. they will get the top
soile from the mountans. or maybe from under the sea. i dont know this. i see it as it
happends. when was the last time the water in the sea froze some distance off shore. and
ice land just got a new volcano. a hundred degrees out side is nuthing today while that heet
made headlines about 20 or so years ago. in 1980 i was poureing black top on a local road
in 101 heet. its not happening from above the earth. its happening below. lakes that was are gone.
the aquaduct is low on water reserve. the gees that went south came back north in feb 2017.
but comon now. 65 degrees in Antarctica.. its true. so somthing is very wrong.

what this looks like its adding up to is where in the bible it tells about
starvation dead fish thing I posted in current events. the sun gets hoter
the waters get biter
but all I posted here is true I saw it as it came. and for the poles to melt the cause got to be inside the earth.

Jul 2016
Alabama
it was 65 degrees in Antarctica last week.an my theory of earth heating up
from deep under ground.i say that earths core is expanding.. today what scientist say
back up my idea of whats happening.they say earths waters world wide are storeing up
a massive amount of heat. a year ago it was found that ice was melting at the north
pole in winter. escomos complain they are looseing land because of the melting ice.
and today is freez number two between now 2017 and winter 2016. the furry catapillars are gone.
this is whats going to happen. if earth keeps heating up the dird will turn to dust.
nuthing will grow in it. then after a short time starvation. they will get the top
soile from the mountans. or maybe from under the sea. i dont know this. i see it as it
happends. when was the last time the water in the sea froze some distance off shore. and
ice land just got a new volcano. a hundred degrees out side is nuthing today while that heet
made headlines about 20 or so years ago. in 1980 i was poureing black top on a local road
in 101 heet. its not happening from above the earth. its happening below. lakes that was are gone.
the aquaduct is low on water reserve. the gees that went south came back north in feb 2017.
but comon now. 65 degrees in Antarctica.. its true. so somthing is very wrong.

what this looks like its adding up to is where in the bible it tells about
starvation dead fish thing I posted in current events. the sun gets hoter
the waters get biter
but all I posted here is true I saw it as it came. and for the poles to melt the cause got to be inside the earth.
When it['s all be said and done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1llIIhBMCjU