I think the world was better off Before REAGAN AND THATCHER. is there any way to turn back the clock?

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Some where in the late 20th century the whole world lost its way, is there any way to turn back the clock to a better time?

Sep 2017
Houston TX
Some where in the late 20th century the whole world lost its way, is there any way to turn back the clock to a better time?
Yeah, it’s possible.
I know how to send people back in time. But once they realize that there are no cell phones, and that they can only get 3 channels on their TV, they demand a return to the present.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Yeah, it’s possible.
I know how to send people back in time. But once they realize that there are no cell phones, and that they can only get 3 channels on their TV, they demand a return to the present.
i would love to go back fuck cell phones and cable we were happy i rmember we actualy had to use an imagination, and we were free it was a better world

Sep 2017
Houston TX
i would love to go back fuck cell phones and cable we were happy i rmember we actualy had to use an imagination, and we were free it was a better world
You’re preaching to the choir. I was born in 1949. The 50’s was was a great time for me because I was a kid, with no responsibilities, no hunger, no oppression, and no real knowledge of how bad things were for some kids my own age. Yes, I could give up my cell phone. And I don’t even own a TV - much less cable or satellite service. So no great loss to go back to 50’s TV and staring at test patterns when there was nothing else on. Nevertheless, those good old days were pretty lousy for some groups of people.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
You’re preaching to the choir. I was born in 1949. The 50’s was was a great time for me because I was a kid, with no responsibilities, no hunger, no oppression, and no real knowledge of how bad things were for some kids my own age. Yes, I could give up my cell phone. And I don’t even own a TV - much less cable or satellite service. So no great loss to go back to 50’s TV and staring at test patterns when there was nothing else on. Nevertheless, those good old days were pretty lousy for some groups of people.
i remember marveling at pbs and seseme street in the late 60s and early 70s wow another whole channel we had vinyl 45s and 33 1/3 and my dads old 78 s https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/78tours.ogv

Apr 2014
redacted
Some where in the late 20th century the whole world lost its way, is there any way to turn back the clock to a better time?...
Roll it back to October 1835 and cap Karl Marx in the back of the head as he's traveling to Bonn. That would solve a lot of problems.

Sep 2017
Houston TX
Roll it back to October 1835 and cap Karl Marx in the back of the head as he's traveling to Bonn. That would solve a lot of problems.
You gotta be careful when trying to change history. I almost vanished from existence as an unexpected consequence of one of my alt history experiments.