I was wondering why Mr. J.F.K Jr.....

Dec 2018
U.S
I was wondering why Mr. J.F.K Jr was seen in this 'apparel' at this event.

In a 'dress' appearing 'set of choices'. I asked if it was proper for such 'dress' to be at a funeral procession of sorts while the others were in a certain 'dress code'....

Well, regardless of how the others might have decided to dress, I might have found why Mr. J.F.K Jr is seen in a 'dress', for a lack of better 'words' to describe the 'garments'.

It was supposedly 'customary' ...

youtube.com /watch?v=4XWyZAu7BsY

1 minute and 47 seconds from the beginning.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I was wondering why Mr. J.F.K Jr was seen in this 'apparel' at this event.

In a 'dress' appearing 'set of choices'. I asked if it was proper for such 'dress' to be at a funeral procession of sorts while the others were in a certain 'dress code'....

Well, regardless of how the others might have decided to dress, I might have found why Mr. J.F.K Jr is seen in a 'dress', for a lack of better 'words' to describe the 'garments'.

It was supposedly 'customary' ...

youtube.com /watch?v=4XWyZAu7BsY

1 minute and 47 seconds from the beginning.
WTF ts wrong with you? That is not a dress. He was wearing a fucking coat, it was late November in D.C.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
JFK Jr. died in an airplane crash near Nantucket Island and hit the sea at a frightful speed which destroyed all on board. JFK Jr. owned the Beechcraft and piloted it but JFK Jr. was not instrument certified. The investigation proved that one of the two women on board had to make a shopping trip which delayed the flight two hours and into the night.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
JFK Jr. died in an airplane crash near Nantucket Island and hit the sea at a frightful speed which destroyed all on board. JFK Jr. owned the Beechcraft and piloted it but JFK Jr. was not instrument certified. The investigation proved that one of the two women on board had to make a shopping trip which delayed the flight two hours and into the night.
Night flight doesn’t require an instrument rating.

The flight was flown in VFR conditions, but summer haze did reduce visibility enough to block the view of the horizon. It’s speculated that the women changed seats and kicked the yoke thus putting the aircraft into an unusual attitude. John Jr lacked the expertise to correct the problem and the aircraft quickly rolled over and dove into the ocean. Shit happens, even to rich and famous people.

Remember the baseball player that accidentally flew into a building?
2006 New York City plane crash - Wikipedia

What do Patsy Cline, Will Rogers, Richie Valens, Buddy Holly, Glenn Miller, John Denver and Reba McIntire’s band all have in common?

Dec 2018
U.S
Did you see this?

On 31 January 2015, entertainment web site EmpireNews.net published an article reporting that the body of a homeless man discovered in San Diego had been found through DNA testing to be that of singer Elvis Presley:

Soon afterwards links and excerpts referencing this article were being circulated via social media, with many of those who encountered the item mistaking it for a genuine news article. However, the report was just a spoof of the ubiquitous “Elvis is alive” and “Elvis faked his death” rumors that have circulated ever since the singer passed away in August 1977, accompanied by an artificial rendering of what an elderly Elvis might look like.

The spoof was published by the Empire News, a site that issues nothing but fictional stories with titles such as “Cure for Cancer Discovered; ‘Amazingly Simple’ Says Researcher,” and “College Student Excused from Classes After Dog Eats Grandmother,” and “Woman Gives Birth, Confuses Doctors by Asking for Maternity Test.”

The site’s disclaimer notes that “Empire News is intended for entertainment purposes only.”

FACT CHECK: Was the Body of an Elderly Homeless Man Identified as Elvis Presley?

Earlier this month, an 80-year-old, homeless, white-bearded man was found deceased under an overpass in San Diego, California. Nobody knew the man’s name, but friends referred to him as Jessie, so investigators decided to try DNA testing with hopes that something would pop up in the nationwide DNA database. What popped up on the computer screen in the high-tech lab stunned everyone. The DNA results of ‘Jessie Doe’ were an exact match to the one and only, Elvis Aaron Presley.

Lab technician Robert Brensdale said he and his lab assistant, Madeline Hedgespeth, laughed when the name popped up. “We thought somebody, somewhere, somehow in the system pulled the greatest and most elaborate prank on us ever, we both laughed with hysteria for about an hour,” Brensdale told Jerry Hardin of the Hollywood Word, a new entertainment publication based out of Los Angeles.