Idaho fish and game commissioner getting requests to resign after hunting family of baboons' on Africa trip

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Then you have proof that a Trump killed an entire family of baboons and a giraffe? Is TDS so strong as your dark side that you have to incite anything Trump into every freaking thing?
I said the Trump family. His sons kill all kinds of things for fun.

Sep 2017
Hell
"A Trump" means his sons. Is Canadian English different?

Please provide proof of that one of them killed an entire family of baboons and a giraffe.

Oct 2010
Colorado
No, it is not. If he broke no law why is there all this hate? He is unpaid and should make them fire him and then sue them
Yeah it is off topic. Here's the topic:

What kind of life philosophy includes feeling pleasure after killing a family of baboons?

Now say you're sorry.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Duck tastes much better than Goose. I grew up in a hunting family and we ate what we hunted. Here in Florida, I don't hunt because there is not much to hunt and I do not have time. I have a friend that goes to West Virginia deer hunting so I still get to eat venison.

I don't know what you are talking about. Great hunting in Florida.

Nov 2014
Florida
I don't know what you are talking about. Great hunting in Florida.

What deer that are smaller than my English Mastiff or pigs that eat dirt all day. The only good thing would be turkeys. I am from Wisconsin where we were spoiled with great hunting