Idiot Republican Steve King - if not for rape/incest would we have any people left????

May 2018
USA
U.S. Rep. Steve King: If not for rape and incest, 'would there be any population left?'

Excerpt:
"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" he said at the Westside Conservative Club in Urbandale, Iowa. "Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can't say that I was not a part of a product of that."

The Republican was discussing his defense of not allowing exceptions for rape and incest in the anti-abortion legislation he tried to pass in Congress. Republican leadership had prevented bills he sponsored on banning abortions from advancing through the House, despite GOP support for the measures, King said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal aside - well, that certainly explains the Republican opposition in cases of rape/incest. If it wasn't for people suffering from low-IQ due to inbreeding the GOP would go extinct in short order.

Dec 2015
Arizona
U.S. Rep. Steve King: If not for rape and incest, 'would there be any population left?'

Excerpt:
"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" he said at the Westside Conservative Club in Urbandale, Iowa. "Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can't say that I was not a part of a product of that."

The Republican was discussing his defense of not allowing exceptions for rape and incest in the anti-abortion legislation he tried to pass in Congress. Republican leadership had prevented bills he sponsored on banning abortions from advancing through the House, despite GOP support for the measures, King said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal aside - well, that certainly explains the Republican opposition in cases of rape/incest. If it wasn't for people suffering from low-IQ due to inbreeding the GOP would go extinct in short order.
Yeah, Steve King (not to be confused with Stephen King) wants to offer up the SUNNY SIDE of rape and incest, like so many of his buddies. You have to wonder WHERE these grown men got their information. Is there a liar's book club that I'm unaware of? Bible study? Friday night Poker?
Anti-abortion hardliners often have a very hard time discussing their refusal to accept exceptions for pregnancies caused by rape or incest in a hypothetical abortion ban. And that’s understandable: If you really (a) think a zygote is morally and metaphysically identical to a full-grown human being and entitled to full constitutional rights and (b) are inclined to disregard the wishes and interest of the women incubators involved, then it’s kind of a no-brainer. But it sure sounds so bad to suggest that women in this situation really should be forced by the government to carry such pregnancies to term. So defenders of this position tend to say stupid things.
Like Missouri's Todd Akin: “legitimate” rape could not produce pregnancy to begin with, which, aside from being a very ignorant assertion, suggested that rape victims were lying about what had happened to them.
Like Indiana’s Richard Mourdock who took a different tack, making the borderline-blasphemous argument that pregnancy-producing rapes were “intended” by God as part of his plan for the human race.

Nov 2005
California
The amazing thing (to me) is that not only is the statement he made repulsive and profoundly idiotic, but the reason why he said it is also innately flawed and stupid.
Because a Republican believes that rape and incest (two things which should not happen) are responsible for a lot of births, this is the reason we should not include abortion exceptions for them?

It's twice the buffoonery for the price of one statement!

May 2018
Chicago
The amazing thing (to me) is that not only is the statement he made repulsive and profoundly idiotic, but the reason why he said it is also innately flawed and stupid.
Because a Republican believes that rape and incest (two things which should not happen) are responsible for a lot of births, this is the reason we should not include abortion exceptions for them?

The right grows then dumber and dumber by the generation.

May 2018
USA

King is a Grandmaster of Buffoonery. The Kasparov of Morons. King's ilk are so ignorant it's amazing. An example of his views on abortion was on display in Indiana when the imbecilic Mike Pence was Governor. The Republican extremists passed a bill making it a felony to abort fetuses WHICH DISPLAYED DEFORMITY and massive physical/mental impairment, including missing most their brain, limbs, etc. What better reason to abort a fetus, other than rape/incest, is there than that? Why bring a child into the world that is so mentally retarded he has no idea of who/what he is, who will be living in extreme pain/disfigurement their entire lives, at a massive cost to the parents and/or the taxpayer?

Republicans are just dumber than shit to support scum like King and Pence.

Last edited:
May 2018
USA
given the number of trump voters, maybe he's not too far off?

o
I guarantee the inbreds in this country are mostly located in good old "Dixie". It makes sense though, doesn't it? Doesn't it take somebody off subnormal intelligence to continuously get distracted by Republican social "red herrings" and continually vote those same scumbags, who are doing tremendous damage to the poor/middle class, into office over and over again? Voting against their best interests because the GOP distracts them with those "others" who "threaten" their way of life. Their way of life, in Dixie, apparently living off the government tit in one way or another while pointing fingers at other people doing the same thing. But mostly if those others are the wrong colors.