If he sees it's the end of his presidency he will start a war

Oct 2017
Minnesota
Another liars war just like Bushes war. This man is the lowest form of humanity. They will be standing on the white house steps to arrest him.

Nov 2012
nirvana
Another liars war just like Bushes war. This man is the lowest form of humanity. They will be standing on the white house steps to arrest him.
Whether or not he starts a war remains to be seen. The end of his presidency doesn’t.

There will be consequences for many at the end of that presidency.

Reactions: Clara007
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
What's most surprising is that YOU AREN'T used to them yet? LOL
AND just think.....you've got at least 16 months of MORE and MORE and.........

No I am use to them that is why they are so easy to spot... TDS suffering bigots are as easy to recognize, all things are Trump Trump, Trump... bad bad Bad.

Hell I hated the heck out of Obama's policies, BUT Unlike you guys, Found several issues on which I agreed with Obama.

Trump could find the Cure for Cancer, Leukemia, Herpes and you guys would say See Trump is Racist, because it benefits Whites.. or see he hates the environment he is going to cause world overpopulation.

Dec 2015
Arizona
No I am use to them that is why they are so easy to spot... TDS suffering bigots are as easy to recognize, all things are Trump Trump, Trump... bad bad Bad.

Hell I hated the heck out of Obama's policies, BUT Unlike you guys, Found several issues on which I agreed with Obama.

Trump could find the Cure for Cancer, Leukemia, Herpes and you guys would say See Trump is Racist, because it benefits Whites.. or see he hates the environment he is going to cause world overpopulation.
Hasn't Trump already promised to find those cures?? Why YES! He has.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Dec 2018
Wisconsin
The notion of Americans are more supportive of a president in a time of war was certainly true when the country wasn't so divided. But given the hyper-partisan times we live in, I think starting an unnecessary war would be a major political blunder for any president.

May 2018
USA
Hasn't Trump already promised to find those cures?? Why YES! He has.
I'm sure he'll get right on those cures as soon as he's paid off the national debt. He's off to a raring start, increasing the deficit by about 50% since taking over. I'm sure it'll turn around and we'll start paying off the debt in huge chunks, after all THAT IS WHAT TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICANS PROMISED WITH THEIR MASSIVE UPPER CLASS AND CORPORATE TAX GIVEAWAY.

Reactions: Clara007