If he sees it's the end of his presidency he will start a war

May 2018
USA
Another liars war just like Bushes war. This man is the lowest form of humanity. They will be standing on the white house steps to arrest him.
Did you see where Bush canceled a visit to Switzerland? Seems he was worried about being arrested by INTERPOL for crimes against humanity and dragged off to face war crimes trials at the Hague. So sad, spoiled little Bushy can't visit Europe without getting thrown in jail. I bet Mother Russia would happily let him visit though. The GOP and the Russians are having a love affair.

Dec 2015
Arizona
I'm sure he'll get right on those cures as soon as he's paid off the national debt. He's off to a raring start, increasing the deficit by about 50% since taking over. I'm sure it'll turn around and we'll start paying off the debt in huge chunks, after all THAT IS WHAT TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICANS PROMISED WITH THEIR MASSIVE UPPER CLASS AND CORPORATE TAX GIVEAWAY.
After he's paid off the national debt. After Mexico pays for the wall. After Kimmie sends one more love letter. After he learns to spell. After hell freezes over.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
May 2018
USA
After he's paid off the national debt. After Mexico pays for the wall. After Kimmie sends one more love letter. After he learns to spell. After hell freezes over.
It still amazes me his stupid supporters aren't calling him out for blowing billions on a wall that he promised MEXICO WOULD BUILD. That's part of the reason I think most Trumpanzees have the memory of a goldfish...it only goes back a few minutes at a time. That's how Trump can lie to them, immediately turn around and contradict himself (I saw him flip flop 3 times in one day on Twitter), and the Trumpanzees are 100% unaware they've ever been lied to. Very, very stupid people.

Reactions: Clara007
Oct 2017
Minnesota
Oh yeah? Name Obama's policies you liked.
Are you joking, your party's policy's and leaders all but destroy our economics and country and Obama fixes it and you don't like his policy's. as we sit today you can look at all economic charts and see that if anything Obama's economy slowed down when scum bag became your leader. This is Obama's economy.and that won't change unless scum bag see's a up tic of the rate of increase over Obama's rate of growth. All it means is that if no one was in office our economy would have stayed the same or got better, OOPS I'm attacking the wrong person.

Oct 2017
Minnesota
Did you see where Bush canceled a visit to Switzerland? Seems he was worried about being arrested by INTERPOL for crimes against humanity and dragged off to face war crimes trials at the Hague. So sad, spoiled little Bushy can't visit Europe without getting thrown in jail. I bet Mother Russia would happily let him visit though. The GOP and the Russians are having a love affair.
Yup I followed that big time, what a hoot.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Oct 2017
Minnesota
Are you joking, your party's policy's and leaders all but destroy our economics and country and Obama fixes it and you don't like his policy's. as we sit today you can look at all economic charts and see that if anything Obama's economy slowed down when scum bag became your leader. This is Obama's economy.and that won't change unless scum bag see's a up tic of the rate of increase over Obama's rate of growth. All it means is that if no one was in office our economy would have stayed the same or got better, OOPS I'm attacking the wrong person.
Tacked it on the wrong comment. Sorry about that=