If I was the devil.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
i was the Devil I would manifest myself inside of a virgin, say that I am the Son of God and convince everyone that they can now be forgiven for every sin just by asking, thus opening the floodgates for an unprecedented and unending torrent of sin.

I would start with the uneducated and the poor. I would impress them with some magic tricks, teach them to pretend to eat my flesh, drink my blood, and always, ALWAYS use MY name when speaking to God.

I would most assuredly use my immortality to fool them into thinking I came back from the dead as proof of my divinity.

What better way is there to channel more souls away from God and straight into Hell?

-Lance A Sievert

Oct 2010
Colorado
i was the Devil I would manifest myself inside of a virgin, say that I am the Son of God and convince everyone that they can now be forgiven for every sin just by asking, thus opening the floodgates for an unprecedented and unending torrent of sin.

I would start with the uneducated and the poor. I would impress them with some magic tricks, teach them to pretend to eat my flesh, drink my blood, and always, ALWAYS use MY name when speaking to God.

I would most assuredly use my immortality to fool them into thinking I came back from the dead as proof of my divinity.

What better way is there to channel more souls away from God and straight into Hell?

-Lance A Sievert
It doesn't stop there.

If I was the devil, I'd spread the story above. :)

May 2013
Massachusetts

-Lance A Sievert
Unfortunately, none of that is possible. Guess the Devil has to go back to utilizing them there sciences to do his dirty work, huh?

Jun 2012
Barsoom
If I were the Devil, I would try to convince the world God didn't exist, and sit back and laugh as those who bought it prophesied the science and evidence I gave them.

May 2013
Massachusetts
If I were the Devil, I would try to convince the world God didn't exist, and sit back and laugh as those who bought it prophesied the science and evidence I gave them.
If I was an all powerful, all good and all knowing god who actually existed, I wouldn't allow that.

May 2013
Massachusetts
Essentially in can read an OP, and essentially respond to the OP.
You made a claim that a specific action by the devil could happen. I showed you how it wouldn't by your own standards. You tell me I'm just off topic for damage control.

Ok dude, whatever. You win. I was totally off topic.