If Leftist Mayors control police, and police target minorities, what does that tell you?

May 2019
Oklahoma
It’s Official: Police Were Ordered To Stand Down And Let The Baltimore Riots Rage Out Of Control

It’s Official: Police Were Ordered To Stand Down And Let The Baltimore Riots Rage Out Of Control - Michael Snyder - Progressive Radio Network

Sheriff: ‘I Was Sick To My Stomach’ After Being Told To Stand Down

Sheriff: 'I Was Sick To My Stomach' After Being Told To Stand Down

PORTLAND POLICE CLAIM MAYOR WHEELER ORDERED STAND DOWN DURING VIOLENT ANTIFA RIOTS

https://yournews.com/2019/07/03/1075313/ portland-police-claim-mayor-wheeler-ordered-stand-down-during-violent/

Jul 2019
Georgia
I only clicked on the middle link (I apologize, I don't click on links from unfamiliar sources), but not really seeing the connection of "leftist mayors" and "police targeting minorities" in that article

I'm not sure that city mayors control law enforcement in most jurisdictions, but maybe I'm wrong?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I only clicked on the middle link (I apologize, I don't click on links from unfamiliar sources), but not really seeing the connection of "leftist mayors" and "police targeting minorities" in that article

I'm not sure that city mayors control law enforcement in most jurisdictions, but maybe I'm wrong?
Depends on the type of govt they have. Most have the mayor as leader of the city council that makes policy. Those tend to hire the police chief and fire chief. Some have a city manager who runs the city and the mayor is a glad handing figurehead. The city I lived in rotated the "mayor" job from council member to council member who were elected at large, the mayor was not specifically elected to that post. When mayors spout their "policies" it's usually always supported by the council.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
The subject is that the ruling political body in those cities ordered the police to allow Antifa to run amok, effectively promoting the violent policies of antifa and encouraging them to break the law and attack those who disagree with them. Antifa is, IMO, a terrorist organization that should be designated as such by the DOJ.

Jul 2019
Georgia
The subject is that the ruling political body in those cities ordered the police to allow Antifa to run amok, effectively promoting the violent policies of antifa and encouraging them to break the law and attack those who disagree with them. Antifa is, IMO, a terrorist organization that should be designated as such by the DOJ.
The article I read was in reference to the 2015 Baltimore riots, which I don't believe were Antifa related

I see the 3rd link appears to be antifa related, but I'm not familiar with "yournews.com" so I didn't click it

I'm just not seeing the connection with between mayors' political ideologies and police who target minorities, hence my comment

May 2019
Oklahoma

They do in Portland.

Sep 2018
KC, MO
If Leftist Mayors control police, and police target minorities, what does that tell you?

Minority (Singular, You-Know-Who....)
Is Responsible For Over 90% Of All Crime In Our Cities