If Trump is responsible for the shootings......

Feb 2019
here and there
If Trump is responsible for the shooter targeting immigrants, then Bernie Sanders is responsible for the shooter who tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress.

Both handled far differently by the press.

Additionally, I can't think of any prominent members of the GOP who tried to blame the Sanders groupie who tried to gun them down.

Incidentally, Sanders recently publically exclaimed that Trump was the most dangerous man in the US.

Nov 2005
California
If Trump is responsible for the shooter targeting immigrants, then Bernie Sanders is responsible for the shooter who tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress.
Additionally, I can't think of any prominent members of the GOP who tried to blame the Sanders groupie who tried to gun them down.
Incidentally, Sanders recently publically exclaimed that Trump was the most dangerous man in the US.
What an absolutely ridiculous load of false equivalence...

What did Sanders say which actually created any hatred towards the GOP Congress?

Feb 2019
here and there
What an absolutely ridiculous load of false equivalence...

What did Sanders say which actually created any hatred towards the GOP Congress?
Well what in the hell did Trump say about immigrants?

He NEVER said all immigrants are rapists and criminals, yet the press twists his words to mean that. Some do though as it is being swept under the rug.

Obama locked kids in cages who came across the border, yet the press used those pictures to blame Trump.

And no, using the term invasion is not hate speech, it is the truth.

Nov 2005
California

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
We cannot dismiss things Trump has said just because Bernie Sanders did or said something worse. And, if you don't like the liberal MSM, boycott them and help some of these small, independent operations grow in size so they can give you what you want.

Reactions: imaginethat
Feb 2019
here and there
We cannot dismiss things Trump has said just because Bernie Sanders did or said something worse. And, if you don't like the liberal MSM, boycott them and help some of these small, independent operations grow in size so they can give you what you want.
I'm not dismissing anything.

What has Trump said that warrants spreading hate speech?

Hmm?

Nov 2005
California
I just provided you with inflammatory speech.
He said that Trump was the most dangerous man in the US.
I didn't ask you for "inflammatory speech".

I asked you: What did Sanders say which actually created any hatred towards the GOP Congress?
You respond by giving me inflammatory speech about Trump, which has nothing to do with your claim in post #1.

At this stage, it's rather obvious you wanted to complain about one thing, didn't think it through to recognize the false equivalence you were pushing, and now you want to move the goalposts...

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.

What shooter that "tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress???"