If white supremacy were a real issue, it would be because whites were the one's invading to take over many countries

Mar 2018
Grayson
John Winthrop! An original theorist of Manifest Destiny in America.....God has given us this land.....and told us to get rid of the people who happen to be living here......same old, same old!
In the 8th Chapter of John, the Jews tried to lay claim to being the Israelites of the Bible. I'd like to share some of that conversation with you:

"33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

We start out with these Scribes and Pharisees (calling themselves "Jews") claiming the Bible's birthright, but they made a fatal mistake at this point. They traced their lineage back to Abraham and then said they had never been in bondage to any man. They outed themselves right there. The Israelites had been in bondage for over 400 years!!! In verse 37 Jesus acknowledged that they were of Abraham's seed, but in verse 38 Jesus is talking about two fathers. The Scribes and Pharisees did things with their father and Jesus had a different experience with HIS father.

Still they would claim to be descendants of Abraham. But, Jesus tells these people straight out that if they were Abraham's seed, they would do the works that Abraham was commissioned to do. And he then exposes them in verse 44. The rest of the story goes like this:

Judah married a Canaanite of which God had forbade his people to do. And so Judah had Canaanite offspring (see Genesis 38 : 2.) From that moment, forward those people tried to steal the birthright and claim the promises of God. But, they were not and are not biblical Israelites.

The descendants of the people who came here in the 1600s and went on to become the posterity of the framers built the greatest nation in the annals of history. They would feed more poor people and send out more missionaries than all other nations combined. They would send more soldiers to fight in wars to protect lives and guarantee Liberty than all other countries combined. They became the world's mightiest fighting force, eclipsing even the Roman Empire in record time. The United States would do more in 200 years than the Roman Empire did in a thousand years.

When PBS did their award winning documentary about the civil rights take-over of America and blacks displacing the founders, they called it "Eyes on the Prize." Yes, we know what the "prize" is. Instinctively, most people know there is something special about the United States. And while the rest of the world is envious of this country, they will also extend the luxury of other countries being run by one group of people, but not the United States. Despite the good they do, they are not afforded the luxury of a belief in Manifest Destiny - even when it proved true. But, you are right, it's been the same old, same old. I, like previous generations, feel that this country is gearing up for the war to end all wars. This time, the technology is there and the ability for man to destroy the entire planet exists.

God's people are not white supremacists because they want their own homeland. The people who are attuned to the truth do not want to lord over other people. They are servants of God to help them and be of assistance, but they are also held to a high standard - just because that includes preserving, protecting, and advancement of a culture does not diminish the value of any other culture. We are entitled to our own culture; we are entitled to our own homeland... the same as any other culture that proclaims same (and I can name several.)

Yep. You've heard it all before, but NO nation has accomplished what the biblical Israelites have - and America just happens to be the regathering spot.

Nov 2012
nirvana
View attachment 3633

If white supremacy were a real issue, it would be because whites were the one's invading to take over many countries in modern day but we are not the phony compulsive obsessive lying humans who are currently doing this are we?!

Imagine how phony it would be for example, if white people were to attack all black majority populated countries and replace black people with white people claiming black nationalists are the problem, ooh wait a minute no need to imagine because this is what is happening to white majority populated countries.

Say no to hate by simply saying no to such compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers as a liberal, or a globalist or what USA calls a democract

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
The Democratic Party was the party of Jefferson and the original political party. The Republicans morphed from several different failed parties, and did not become a viable entity, and did so by force at the expense of 700,000 American lives.

Who ironically are today’s “globalists” as they are the main supporters of, and kick back recipients of multinational corporations, for the sole purpose of evading taxes and regulations and workers rights.

Unless you’re going to try to tell us with a straight face that the globalists are for paying their taxes, pro regulations and workers rights.

Dec 2016
Canada
In the 8th Chapter of John, the Jews tried to lay claim to being the Israelites of the Bible. I'd like to share some of that conversation with you:

"33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

I'll assume all this drivel means something to you, but anyone can post up a text of some mythical characters from long ago and try to frame an argument around it!
We start out with these Scribes and Pharisees (calling themselves "Jews") claiming the Bible's birthright, but they made a fatal mistake at this point. They traced their lineage back to Abraham and then said they had never been in bondage to any man. They outed themselves right there. The Israelites had been in bondage for over 400 years!!! In verse 37 Jesus acknowledged that they were of Abraham's seed, but in verse 38 Jesus is talking about two fathers. The Scribes and Pharisees did things with their father and Jesus had a different experience with HIS father.
Could you be missing context here? I assumed they would be referring to Roman bondage, and that it only applied to citizens of Judea who had to pay taxes and swear allegiance to Rome.

Still they would claim to be descendants of Abraham. But, Jesus tells these people straight out that if they were Abraham's seed, they would do the works that Abraham was commissioned to do. And he then exposes them in verse 44. The rest of the story goes like this:

Judah married a Canaanite of which God had forbade his people to do. And so Judah had Canaanite offspring (see Genesis 38 : 2.) From that moment, forward those people tried to steal the birthright and claim the promises of God. But, they were not and are not biblical Israelites.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The descendants of the people who came here in the 1600s and went on to become the posterity of the framers built the greatest nation in the annals of history. They would feed more poor people and send out more missionaries than all other nations combined. They would send more soldiers to fight in wars to protect lives and guarantee Liberty than all other countries combined. They became the world's mightiest fighting force, eclipsing even the Roman Empire in record time. The United States would do more in 200 years than the Roman Empire did in a thousand years.

When PBS did their award winning documentary about the civil rights take-over of America and blacks displacing the founders, they called it "Eyes on the Prize." Yes, we know what the "prize" is. Instinctively, most people know there is something special about the United States. And while the rest of the world is envious of this country, they will also extend the luxury of other countries being run by one group of people, but not the United States. Despite the good they do, they are not afforded the luxury of a belief in Manifest Destiny - even when it proved true. But, you are right, it's been the same old, same old. I, like previous generations, feel that this country is gearing up for the war to end all wars. This time, the technology is there and the ability for man to destroy the entire planet exists.

God's people are not white supremacists because they want their own homeland. The people who are attuned to the truth do not want to lord over other people. They are servants of God to help them and be of assistance, but they are also held to a high standard - just because that includes preserving, protecting, and advancement of a culture does not diminish the value of any other culture. We are entitled to our own culture; we are entitled to our own homeland... the same as any other culture that proclaims same (and I can name several.)

Yep. You've heard it all before, but NO nation has accomplished what the biblical Israelites have - and America just happens to be the regathering spot.
HERE is not the promised land of the bible, any more than South Africa was the promised land for the Dutch puritan zealots who went south, instead of across the Atlantic, also in the 1600's, and......moved a few people out of the way and declared they had found the promised land. And of course, God gives them the thumbs up on that one too. But, whatever, promised lands get established everywhere some group plants a flag and declares 'God told them to go there and take it away from whoever happened to be living there.
When did the Roman Empire receive God's blessings to create and expand an empire? And I don't mean the promise Jove made to Romulus.....wrong religion! And more important: America's empire expanded further and faster than Rome, BUT will also burn out in far less time....it's a question over whether the rest of the world can survive an imploding empire with thousands of nuclear warheads as its last leverage to control after it loses the economic clout of global reserve currency that everyone is untangling themselves from now. Yeah, that's what God wanted now wasn't it?

How was the black freedom movement.....which used some of the Biblical mythical stories of liberation from oppression and heroes like Moses, who lead slaves to freedom, such an offense to your thinking if you're not a white supremacist? The black freedom movements that began in the slavery era and continued on through the 60's until official race discrimination ended, were not trying to take away anyone else's rights or enslave others....as your promised land believers were doing!

Finally, I notice you haven't mentioned the people who use the promised land narrative for the only place actually mentioned in the Bible today, and I'll just say that even if we're talking about the real Jerusalem, and the modern State of Israel where only Jews have full rights of citizenship, you don't have the right to just move in and force out everyone who's been living there for generations to stake your claim.

Mar 2018
Grayson
I'll assume all this drivel means something to you, but anyone can post up a text of some mythical characters from long ago and try to frame an argument around it!

Could you be missing context here? I assumed they would be referring to Roman bondage, and that it only applied to citizens of Judea who had to pay taxes and swear allegiance to Rome.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

HERE is not the promised land of the bible, any more than South Africa was the promised land for the Dutch puritan zealots who went south, instead of across the Atlantic, also in the 1600's, and......moved a few people out of the way and declared they had found the promised land. And of course, God gives them the thumbs up on that one too. But, whatever, promised lands get established everywhere some group plants a flag and declares 'God told them to go there and take it away from whoever happened to be living there.
When did the Roman Empire receive God's blessings to create and expand an empire? And I don't mean the promise Jove made to Romulus.....wrong religion! And more important: America's empire expanded further and faster than Rome, BUT will also burn out in far less time....it's a question over whether the rest of the world can survive an imploding empire with thousands of nuclear warheads as its last leverage to control after it loses the economic clout of global reserve currency that everyone is untangling themselves from now. Yeah, that's what God wanted now wasn't it?

How was the black freedom movement.....which used some of the Biblical mythical stories of liberation from oppression and heroes like Moses, who lead slaves to freedom, such an offense to your thinking if you're not a white supremacist? The black freedom movements that began in the slavery era and continued on through the 60's until official race discrimination ended, were not trying to take away anyone else's rights or enslave others....as your promised land believers were doing!

Finally, I notice you haven't mentioned the people who use the promised land narrative for the only place actually mentioned in the Bible today, and I'll just say that even if we're talking about the real Jerusalem, and the modern State of Israel where only Jews have full rights of citizenship, you don't have the right to just move in and force out everyone who's been living there for generations to stake your claim.
If you thought what I was writing was "drivel," you'd be better off to ignore the post. Your posting shows a complete and total ignorance of history and the Bible. And I do mean TOTAL IGNORANCE since you aren't even in the ballpark with secular history OR Bible knowledge.

1) In the Bible, God put both the House of Israel and the House of Judah into captivity (slavery) over their sins. The Canaanite - Edomite branch of Judah (through his Canaanite wife, Shuah) are not a part of biblical Israel.

2) The United States IS the New Jerusalem. It fits the description in every detail and the OLD Jerusalem was left forsaken by God and the Israelites were to migrate to a place which, at the time, was yet to be named. You need some links to get you on the same page if you intend on discussing this rationally:

The Old Jerusalem is Not the New JerUSAlem

3) Your straw man argument about the Roman Empire was useless criticisms proving you did not understand my post

4) I haven't expressed a personal view about "black" people either way except to say that even they know where the promised land is. MLK talked about it enough. But, the real issue is: ONLY ONE PEOPLE fit the biblical description.

In the modern place where the "Israelis" congregate, they went in and forced the native population out. That is what a lot of the fighting is about. I would suggest that you learn the Marks of Israel:

https://israelect.com/reference/SheldonEmry/studies/The Marks of Israel.pdf

Identification Marks of Israel

Will the Real Armageddon Please Stand Up? Appendix B: Identification Marks of Israel | Kinsman Redeemer Ministries A repeat of above link with additional sources of information

A History of the Concepts of Zion and New Jerusalem in America From Early Colonialism to 1835 With A Comparison to the Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith

One anti - white propagandist, trying to belittle the most prolific writer on who biblical Israel are had this to say:

"Armstrong taught a form of British Israelism, which is the belief that those of Western European descent, notably England (Ephraim) and the United States (Manasseh), are direct descendants of the ancient northern Kingdom of Israel. " Writing about the late Herbert W. Armstrong

Herbert W. Armstrong - Wikipedia

My use of the links is not an endorsement of them and may not reflect my personal opinions. I'm only showing that over the years, more Christians have believed what I posted than those who do not.

Aug 2019
Earth
View attachment 3633

If white supremacy were a real issue, it would be because whites were the one's invading to take over many countries in modern day but we are not the phony compulsive obsessive lying humans who are currently doing this are we?!

Imagine how phony it would be for example, if white people were to attack all black majority populated countries and replace black people with white people claiming black nationalists are the problem, ooh wait a minute no need to imagine because this is what is happening to white majority populated countries.

Say no to hate by simply saying no to such compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers as a liberal, or a globalist or what USA calls a democract

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
The grostliners are the ones who speak about White supremacy. But it doesn't exist. Every flock of birds that I ever saw were all the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I ever saw were the same species of fish. "Supremacy" isn't the reason. The reason is because that is just the way things should be., The same holds true for the different species of human. I can't wait for some brainwashed idiot to spout to me their cultish belief that all humans are the same species.

White people just happen to be supreme. But that isn't the issue. I myself am a White separatist. But you hardly ever hear the word "separatist" used on the news. Or anything else. Also, I do like the point you make. How many White people are trying to invade mexico. Or how many White Europeans are trying to invade the Middle East or Africa. Apparently there is only one way for White people to protect themselves. With bullets!!!! You have to admit that nothing else is working.

Last edited:
Aug 2019
Florida
White europeans pretty much invaded the entire world during the 14th and 15th century. Kept what they wanted and just pillaged the rest.

Even today America uses its military might to protect and expand corporate America's profits. Indigenous people be damned.

To call people coming to America for jobs Americans are glad to give them or those seeking asylum from poverty and crime ridden central american countries an invasion is ludicrous

Feb 2019
nunya
The grostliners are the ones who speak about White supremacy. But it doesn't exist. Every flock of birds that I ever saw were all the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I ever saw were the same species of fish. "Supremacy" isn't the reason. The reason is because that is just the way things should be., The same holds true for the different species of human. I can't wait for some brainwashed idiot to spout to me their cultish belief that all humans are the same species.

White people just happen to be supreme. But that isn't the issue. I myself am a White separatist. But you hardly ever hear the word "separatist" used on the news. Or anything else. Also, I do like the point you make. How many White people are trying to invade mexico. Or how many White Europeans are trying to invade the Middle East or Africa. Apparently there is only one way for White people to protect themselves. With bullets!!!! You have to admit that nothing else is working.
You state that somehow white people are above other races, yet you do not state how or why. You also state that supremacy doesn't exist but your entire post is textbook white supremacy.

white su·prem·a·cy
noun

the belief that white people are superior to those of all other races, especially the black race, and should therefore dominate society.

Your entire philosophy is flawed on many accounts. There is no evidence nor reason to suggest that a white person and a black person from the same background are somehow superior or inferior to one another in any way. Having more melatonin in your genes due to evolution is no reason to define positions in a non-existent socio-political hierarchy.

Aug 2019
Earth
White europeans pretty much invaded the entire world during the 14th and 15th century. Kept what they wanted and just pillaged the rest.

Even today America uses its military might to protect and expand corporate America's profits. Indigenous people be damned.

To call people coming to America for jobs Americans are glad to give them or those seeking asylum from poverty and crime ridden central american countries an invasion is ludicrous

I have rarely heard anything anything so wrong. For much of the world, White people didn't invade. They just went in and took what they wanted. India is one example. As for the Western Hemisphere, it wasn't invaded by Whites. It was invaded by Spanish. They aren't White. All of the peoples around the Mediterranean Sea are sand negroes. basically, the same as semites. Spain was also ruled by the Moors for about 400 years. So you can't call them White. As for places like the U.S., real White Europeans did come here. But that wasn't quite an "invasion." Because the vast majority of natives had already died from disease. Also, the non-whites in Brazil treat their indigenous people pretty bad. But with the natives being ignorant savages, I can't say I blame them.

Next, don't try to play that "blame Whity" crap with me. The problems those from south of the border are trying to escape are problems of their own creation. Namely, poverty and crime caused by overpopulation. Their problems shouldn't be made our problem. Countries have borders for a reason.

Aug 2019
Earth
You state that somehow white people are above other races, yet you do not state how or why. You also state that supremacy doesn't exist but your entire post is textbook white supremacy.

white su·prem·a·cy
noun

the belief that white people are superior to those of all other races, especially the black race, and should therefore dominate society.

Your entire philosophy is flawed on many accounts. There is no evidence nor reason to suggest that a white person and a black person from the same background are somehow superior or inferior to one another in any way. Having more melatonin in your genes due to evolution is no reason to define positions in a non-existent socio-political hierarchy.

If I told you why White people are superior, how long do you think it would take for me to get banned for speaking the truth. But like it or not, supremacy doesn't exist. Because for every other creature on earth, it doesn't exist. Don't give me some B.S. definition from some dictionary either. I am telling you real things. Now if you think you are ready to take the red pill, ("The Matrix" reference) I can direct you to it. Just email me at seekify@protonmail@com. Not that I expect you will. Because I made the same offer to others at debate politics. Nobody didn't take me up on it. Why? Because none of you brainwashed cultists really want to know the truth. You just make noises like you do.