If you are a Democrat, here are things I know about you

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
We’re sorry. The information that you have provided appears to be inaccurate, incomplete, erroneous, divisive, and / or repetitive.
Did someone respond to your posts with that phrase? Maybe I am wrong, but it seems obvious that the individual repeatedly posting that message would be characterized by those adjectives.
Echolalia is a common sort of response by children with behavior issues and adults with cognition problems. Do either of those categories apply?

Nov 2013
NM
The posterity of the founders has been convinced that they should all be gay,
married to an immigrant, or
tolerating that dirty trick where mother nature left today's males with less testosterone than their predecessors.
1. Pass.

2. married to an immigrant - Well, sure, by definition. The Native People walked (or maybe boated) into the Americas, so they were/are also immigrants. All the people here since are also immigrants, @ least the first generation. If you consider that the status of immigrant continues, then perforce, everyone who marries in the US marries - ultimately - an immigrant (or @ least the descendant of an immigrant).

3. No, it's not mother nature's fault that today's males have less testosterone. Part of that condition - possibly a lot of it - is due to various chemical compounds in plastics & cans, which chemically mimic estrogen/testosterone in the human body, but do not function in the same way. Sperm counts drop in the First World, especially with the passage of generations, & long-term exposure to a compromised environment. (This presumably also happens to ovulation.)

Just as new immigrants to the US usually eventually learn English & improve their income as their skills progress, so too do their rates of cardiac problems, too rich a diet, sedentary lifestyle, etc. It's kinda a whole package, it's hard to just select the salient bits you want. So the benefits of civilization - Western Civ. edition - come with a hefty price.

Reactions: leekohler2
Nov 2013
NM
Do you believe the human population should grow indefinitely?
No, of course not. There are always limiting factors to any biosphere, & we're (humanity) just jumped-up primates, in one view. In other words, we also live in the World, however much we may deny it or wish to do so. If there isn't enough potable water, food or clean air to go around, I'm sure humanity will figure out a way - make that a multitude of ways - to thin out the herd.

Innovation is a kind of conflict diamond, doncha know ...

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
No, of course not. There are always limiting factors to any biosphere, & we're (humanity) just jumped-up primates, in one view. In other words, we also live in the World, however much we may deny it or wish to do so. If there isn't enough potable water, food or clean air to go around, I'm sure humanity will figure out a way - make that a multitude of ways - to thin out the herd.

Innovation is a kind of conflict diamond, doncha know ...
Well, when your tribe runs out of stuff, the time-honored method of rounding out the diamond is to exterminate the tribe that has the stuff you need, or want, and then steal all their stuff. Sparing the virgins is always an option.....

Reactions: leekohler2
Nov 2013
NM
Well, when your tribe runs out of stuff, the time-honored method of rounding out the diamond is to exterminate the tribe that has the stuff you need, or want, and then steal all their stuff. Sparing the virgins is always an option.....
Yep, time-bound thinking for sure. Of course, that's kinda what got us into this precarious situation that we're in in the first place. So maybe it's time to crank in some new programming, & see if that works any better. Whaddya think?

Reactions: imaginethat

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Yep, time-bound thinking for sure. Of course, that's kinda what got us into this precarious situation that we're in in the first place. So maybe it's time to crank in some new programming, & see if that works any better. Whaddya think?
Count me in. I and some others have been beating that drum for more than 50 years. I think we managed to slow the slide, but it seems to be gaining speed again. America First, ya know.....

Nov 2013
NM
Count me in. I and some others have been beating that drum for more than 50 years. I think we managed to slow the slide, but it seems to be gaining speed again. America First, ya know.....
Ah, Charles Lindberg & the America that never was. Poor man, a plaything of destiny.

Kinda like the first movie attempt @ The Quiet American - but apparently it was turned on its head, & made into a John Wayne kinda anticommunist movie. Show biz - don't they know everything? Was it Audie Murphy starring?

Oh well, shoulder to the wheel & all that. Pip, pip!

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
Did someone respond to your posts with that phrase? Maybe I am wrong, but it seems obvious that the individual repeatedly posting that message would be characterized by those adjectives.
Echolalia is a common sort of response by children with behavior issues and adults with cognition problems. Do either of those categories apply?
We’re sorry. The information that you have provided appears to be inaccurate, incomplete, erroneous, divisive, and / or repetitive.

Reactions: coldjoint

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
1. Pass.

2. married to an immigrant - Well, sure, by definition. The Native People walked (or maybe boated) into the Americas, so they were/are also immigrants. All the people here since are also immigrants, @ least the first generation. If you consider that the status of immigrant continues, then perforce, everyone who marries in the US marries - ultimately - an immigrant (or @ least the descendant of an immigrant).

3. No, it's not mother nature's fault that today's males have less testosterone. Part of that condition - possibly a lot of it - is due to various chemical compounds in plastics & cans, which chemically mimic estrogen/testosterone in the human body, but do not function in the same way. Sperm counts drop in the First World, especially with the passage of generations, & long-term exposure to a compromised environment. (This presumably also happens to ovulation.)

Just as new immigrants to the US usually eventually learn English & improve their income as their skills progress, so too do their rates of cardiac problems, too rich a diet, sedentary lifestyle, etc. It's kinda a whole package, it's hard to just select the salient bits you want. So the benefits of civilization - Western Civ. edition - come with a hefty price.
You will have to rephrase. I don't understand your criticisms. Elaborate.