If you are a Democrat, here are things I know about you

Nov 2013
NM
You will have to rephrase. I don't understand your criticisms. Elaborate.
No, not criticisms. More in the way of commentary on what I believe are mistaken reactions to reality.

& the language is pretty straightforward - I don't think any simplification would actually improve the comprehensibility.

Declined, with all due respect.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
We’re sorry. The information that you have provided appears to be inaccurate, incomplete, erroneous, divisive, and / or repetitive.
I think you have done more to demonstrate the fallacy of your OP than anything I could state. It is never a good sign when someone resorts to mindless, irrelevant, and juvenile repetion of nonsense. You do not need to attack me to discuss your ideas, unless they are so confused that you do not understand them yourself.

May 2018
none
I'm gonna add my two cents to this thread. If you're a Democrat, here are things I know about you:

1. You would never sell out our country to our enemies or coddle dictators.

2. You would never conspire with foreign governments to try to destroy your domestic political rivals.

3. You would never tolerate the sexual abuse of men, women or children, and if you did and were caught, you would resign if you were in government.

4. You would support the rights of all, including minorities- whether they be religious, LGBT, racial or anything else. And yes, white people included. That also means that your rights end where others' rights begin. You do NOT have the right to harm others because of your personal beliefs. For example, if you religion says you cannot treat gay people and you are a health care worker, you do not have the right to deny treatment. You also do not have the right to fire anyone because they are black, white, latino, gay, Christian, Muslim or any other inherent or religious trait.

5. You would never bankrupt our farmers to please your political base.

6. You support a fair tax system, that means corporations and the 1% pay their fair share. And if they try to offshore their assets, they get taxed even more.

7. You support universal health care, and that means EVERYONE pays into a system that makes sure no one goes bankrupt because they get sick, and also that doctors get paid what they are worth, which is a lot. Nothing is free.

8. You support climate change initiatives that ensure as much as possible, that this planet will be livable for our children and granchildren in the future.

9. You embrace legal immigration and those seeking asylum from oppressive countries. That is one of our most important functions as the USA in the world.

10. You would never allow the executive branch of the USA to exercise unlimited power, and would hold that branch accountable if that branch is guilty of abuse or overreach.

Reactions: se7en and Biff
May 2018
none
I'm gonna add my two cents to this thread. If you're a Democrat, here are things I know about you:

1. You would never sell out our country to our enemies or coddle dictators.

2. You would never conspire with foreign governments to try to destroy your domestic political rivals.

3. You would never tolerate the sexual abuse of men, women or children, and if you did and were caught, you would resign if you were in government.

4. You would support the rights of all, including minorities- whether they be religious, LGBT, racial or anything else. And yes, white people included. That also means that your rights end where others' rights begin. You do NOT have the right to harm others because of your personal beliefs. For example, if you religion says you cannot treat gay people and you are a health care worker, you do not have the right to deny treatment. You also do not have the right to fire anyone because they are black, white, latino, gay, Christian, Muslim or any other inherent or religious trait.

5. You would never bankrupt our farmers to please your political base.

6. You support a fair tax system, that means corporations and the 1% pay their fair share. And if they try to offshore their assets, they get taxed even more.

7. You support universal health care, and that means EVERYONE pays into a system that makes sure no one goes bankrupt because they get sick, and also that doctors get paid what they are worth, which is a lot. Nothing is free.

8. You support climate change initiatives that ensure as much as possible, that this planet will be livable for our children and granchildren in the future.

9. You embrace legal immigration and those seeking asylum from oppressive countries. That is one of our most important functions as the USA in the world.

10. You would never allow the executive branch of the USA to exercise unlimited power, and would hold that branch accountable if that branch is guilty of abuse or overreach.
Kind of sounds like America, right?

Reactions: hoosier88

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
No, not criticisms. More in the way of commentary on what I believe are mistaken reactions to reality.

& the language is pretty straightforward - I don't think any simplification would actually improve the comprehensibility.

Declined, with all due respect.
I support your right to be wrong.

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
I think you have done more to demonstrate the fallacy of your OP than anything I could state. It is never a good sign when someone resorts to mindless, irrelevant, and juvenile repetion of nonsense. You do not need to attack me to discuss your ideas, unless they are so confused that you do not understand them yourself.
We’re sorry. The information that you have provided appears to be inaccurate, incomplete, erroneous, divisive, and / or repetitive.