If you hate black people...you'll love abortion.

May 2018
USA
LOL....the KKK loving Republicans trying to say supporting a woman's right to an abortion is tantamount to racism. How hilarious is that? Let's analyze a little bit: which party has the support of the white supremacist nazis and the scumbag KKK? The GOP! Which party used the Civil Rights Act and the racist southern backlash against it to their advantage? The GOP.

But I'll say this much about Republicans: they sure love them some rape babies. Especially if it's mother is a 13 year old.

Dec 2018
U.S
7% of the US population are black women...who...are responsible to 36% to 40% of all abortions. Margaret Sanger rules!!!
Funny.. although only 7 percent are 'black women', and although 36 to 40 percent of all abortions are from 'them', what percentage of abortion clinic physicians and those physician helpers are 'black'?

Dec 2015
Arizona
LOL....the KKK loving Republicans trying to say supporting a woman's right to an abortion is tantamount to racism. How hilarious is that? Let's analyze a little bit: which party has the support of the white supremacist nazis and the scumbag KKK? The GOP! Which party used the Civil Rights Act and the racist southern backlash against it to their advantage? The GOP.

But I'll say this much about Republicans: they sure love them some rape babies. Especially if it's mother is a 13 year old.
Indiana GOP Senate candidate Richard Mourdock: I believe life begins at conception. The only exception I have for to have an abortion is in the case of the life of the mother. I struggled with myself for a long time but I came to realize life is that gift from God, even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape. It is something that God intended to happen.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
May 2018
USA
Indiana GOP Senate candidate Richard Mourdock: I believe life begins at conception. The only exception I have for to have an abortion is in the case of the life of the mother. I struggled with myself for a long time but I came to realize life is that gift from God, even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape. It is something that God intended to happen.
Those pigs think of women as nothing but incubators. And here's the fact of the matter: nowhere in the Bible is abortion condemned, not even once. The religious charlatans have fooled the moron adherents into believing abortion is a sin, when it's not, even by Biblical standards.

Reactions: Clara007