If you hate black people...you'll love abortion.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
A one-dimensional stat. Blacks have the second-highest birth rate in the US.

100% of 12 is the same as 50% of 24.. 33% of 36..

So they have the highest Birth Rate... so what...

in NYC almost 2 of every 3 black children are aborted.

In N.Y.C., More Abortions Than Live Births For Black Women

24,000 births of black children in NY City

31,000 aborted.

Almost 40% of all abortions are to a democraphic that makes up only 12% of the population nationwide

60% of abortion are divided between the other demographics that make up 88% of the population.

Last edited:
Reactions: webguy4
Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
100% of 12 is the same as 50% of 24.. 33% of 36..

So they have the highest Birth Rate... so what...

in NYC almost 2 of every 3 black children are aborted.

24,000 births of black children in NY City

31,000 aborted.

Almost 40% of all abortions are to a democraphic that makes up only 12% of the population nationwide

60% of abortion are divided between the other demographics that make up 88% of the population.
So? Abortion is a voluntary medical procedure and a decision made between doctor and patient. You're making it falsely appear as though someone is forcing Black women to have one. Of course, that's the ridiculous implication that the nannies in the anti-choice movement would have us believe. Medically supervised/safe & legal or not -- they're here to stay.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
It's the unmarried, multiple-father, welfare black women that should be getting abortions. This is not necessarily bad news. Future inmates of America is not the best future for a new born child.
So the poor should be exterminated?

scrooge the consummate democrat, Let government take care of the poor no need for charity Government will tax the charity out of you Or imprison or let the poor die

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
So? Abortion is a voluntary medical procedure and a decision made between doctor and patient. You're making it falsely appear as though someone is forcing Black women to have one. Of course, that's the ridiculous implication that the nannies in the anti-choice movement would have us believe. Medically supervised/safe & legal or not -- they're here to stay.

It is not, you show me ONE CHILD that volunteered to be aborted?

pensacola niceman

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Pensacola, FL
YOu call not being a racist POS politically correct?

Redneck trash, how's that for politically correct?
Well, even though I live in the south, I never acquired a southern accent. I prefer white wine over beer. I support Joe Biden for president, and I don't even own a gun. Half my family are black people. Therefore, I couldn't possibly be redneck.