If You Support Trump, here are 8 things I know about you....

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Yes they do, but you guys keep changing the meanings to support your garbage.
Focus. Word meaning does not seem to apply when YOU use words, like "hater" because it only means what you want it to and you seem oblivious to your own "hate".

Reactions: leekohler2
Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Didn't Schiff create an entire false narrative of the Trump-Ukraine phone call, then when called on it said "I was doing parody"?

That is something a corrupt person would do.
How does THAT work? Satire or parody are reliably just associated with corrupt people?

Reactions: leekohler2
Apr 2019
America
Focus. Word meaning does not seem to apply when YOU use words, like "hater" because it only means what you want it to and you seem oblivious to your own "hate".
How many times do I have to tell you I am not impressed or interested in your predictable bullshit?

Jul 2015
chicago

Excerpts:
...….

You don’t want a President to govern for you, you want a king to rule over you.
Ironic. President Trump won the election. We are less than a year away from election day and you guys do not want to let the voters decide. You want to remove him from office so there is no election. You guys are the one's that wish to not abide by democratic principals.
I kind of did not wish to respond to this thread since it is a cut and paste only one.

Apr 2019
America
When you post to DTT, you must accept that you will be held to high standards. You could rise to the occcasion or continue to wallow in your ignorance. The choice is yours.
When you post to DTT, you must accept that you will be held to high standards.
I think it is best I leave that alone. Thanks for the input, but no thanks.