If You Support Trump, here are 8 things I know about you....

Dec 2015
Arizona
There's always a third choice, which is what happened in 2016. Voters do not have to vote for anyone.

Reactions: RNG
Jul 2019
Georgia
Didn't Schiff create an entire false narrative of the Trump-Ukraine phone call, then when called on it said "I was doing parody"?

That is something a corrupt person would do.
yes, Schiff overestimated the intelligence of the average trumper, and figured everyone would understand what he was doing there

Dec 2015
Arizona
yes, Schiff overestimated the intelligence of the average trumper, and figured everyone would understand what he was doing there
The thought process of the RW just boggles the mind. If Mr.X is corrupt, then obviously Mr. Y is corrupt. Uhhhhh....???
These guys are still stuck on Hunter Biden. They've GOT TO FIND A......FALL GUY. Got. To.
AND it can't be Trump.

It's no wonder they've been called deplorable. When someone/anyone has to explain a word like PARODY?? Satire? Sarcasm? Goes right over their little pointed heads.
Didn't Fancy Nancy feel the need to define "exculpatory" to Donny Dingdong?? Trump spent the first two years tweeting misspelled words and speaking in "tongues".
We are all born ignorant but people must work HARD to remain stupid. Ben Franklin

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
A note to people that call other people uneducated. That got Trump elected and it will get him elected him again. Keep it up.
since you're repeating yourself, so will I:

in other words:

You called me stupid for voting for an unqualified, dishonest, lying, thieving conman. That makes me angry, so I'm going to do it again just to prove your point for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007
Apr 2019
America
No one has underestimated his intelligence when he was tricked by pranksters with naked pictures of Trump. He fell for it asking "Does Vladimir know?"

Feb 2006
California

in other words:

You called me stupid for voting for an unqualified, dishonest, lying, thieving conman. That makes me angry, so I'm going to do it again just to prove your point for you.
Don't be mad, the only joint worth smoking, is a hotjoint!

That got Trump elected and it will get him elected him again. Keep it up.

Can't wait for "get him elected him again" WTF

Apr 2019
America

in other words:

Nope. I am voting for him because of his policies. If he gets votes the way you described it does not bother me one bit, as long as he wins, which he will.