If You Support Trump, here are 8 things I know about you....

Apr 2019
America
The hearings proved it to non-partisans. And I notice you didn't answer about Schiff at all but again deflected, distracted and dodged, as per usual.
The hearings proved it to non-partisans.
Really, where are they? They are not showing up in any polls. Unless you count independents and minorities but they are going Trump's way.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Really, where are they? They are not showing up in any polls. Unless you count independents and minorities but they are going Trump's way.
More dodge, deflect and distract. We are talking about Schiff and your lies calling him corrupt.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
You think they are lies? I guess you should prove him innocent like is required for Trump. Until then he is corrupt as they come.
Another dodge, distract and deflect. It doesn't work that way for Trump or for Schiff. And if you don't know it it's because you slurp up Druggie Limbaugh and Horrendous Hannity.

Reactions: leekohler2
Aug 2018
been around
Didn't Schiff create an entire false narrative of the Trump-Ukraine phone call, then when called on it said "I was doing parody"?

That is something a corrupt person would do.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Didn't Schiff create an entire false narrative of the Trump-Ukraine phone call, then when called on it said "I was doing parody"?

That is something a corrupt person would do.
No he did not, although that is one of the main lies Trump keeps spreading.

Schiff said he was issuing a sarcastic paraphrasing. He made it obvious. But of course the liar and all his followers choose to not see that.

Apr 2019
America
Not name calling, accurate depictions.

And again, dodge, deflect, distract. Other than you being a liar, what causes you to call Schiff corrupt?
The sources are the liars, if they are lying. How have you proven them wrong? Looks like we need Mueller.