I'm Sure This Will Surprise IT

Apr 2013
La La Land North
It is all twitter posts, but basically an anchor for RT has quit because she didn't want to tell any more lies for Putin. She is the second one to do it.
Corespondent Sara Firth's announcement came nearly two hours after she stated on Twitter that RT anchors "do work for Putin" and spread "lies," in a conversation with RT London correspondent Polly Boiko. Firth alleged that the network asks its anchors to "obscure the truth," and now she is saying she's had enough.
Russia Today Anchor Resigns, Admits To Spreading 'Lies' For Putin

Oct 2010
Colorado
A gradual disassociation from the truth has characterized Russia Today over the last two or three years.

Most of what it reports is either extremely slanted or a damned lie. RT, along with the Voice of Moscow, Tass, Russia 1, and Russia 24 are nothing but anti-US - and the West in general - propaganda outlets.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I can't believe this is news to anybody; but I'm glad she quit and had the tits to say so.^_^
Not too, too long ago RT was a good news source. A chance to see world events from a different perspective. I regularly checked them and Al Jazeera out. Since Putin started playing Czar, it's just Al Jazeera for me now.