I'm very happy for you and I'ma let you finish ...

Jun 2018
Toronto
That's right! Taylor Swift came out of the closet. The liberal closet to be more precise.
While Kanye has done that a while ago. Anyway I just listen to what Justin Bieber has to say about that and everything else.

Apr 2013
Left coast
And yet even the homepage of the BBC news is reporting that Kanye is lunching with Dotard at the WH today.

Nov 2005
California
Conservatives go rabid over anybody who doesn't profess love for their ideology.
Thus, this thread regarding "CONSERVATIVE TIME TO BASH TAYLOR SWIFT", providing an example of what the below article is talking about.

On Sunday, Swift posted a photo on Instagram with a caption explaining why she would be voting for Tennessee Democrats Phil Bredesen for Senate and Jim Cooper for the House of Representatives in the November midterm elections. Swift cited the protection of human rights, including the LGBTQ community, and support for the Violence Against Women Act as being among her top priorities in determining her vote. She implored her followers to know their values and research candidates before voting. “For a lot of us, we may never find a candidate or party with whom we agree 100% on every issue, but we have to vote anyway,” Swift wrote.

Shortly after Swift’s post, conservative politicians, writers, and Trump administration advisors – who claim to vote in line with their values – did not think Swift should do the same. Instead, they used the opportunity to belittle the singer.

“So @taylorswift13 has every right to be political but it won’t impact election unless we allow 13 yr old girls to vote. Still with #MarshaBlackburn,” tweeted former Arkansas governor and conservative pundit Mike Huckabee. Swift has been working as a professional entertainer for over a decade now. Many of her fans are of or well over voting age. Bu, his comment is a rehash of a sexist trope that suggests that teen girls’ opinions are somehow inferior to the rest of the world, which is a lot like the age-old argument that bands from the Beatles to One Direction don’t matter because their fans are teen girls. Harry Styles said it best in a Rolling Stoneinterview last year: “How can you say young girls don't get it? They're our future. Our future doctors, lawyers, mothers, presidents, they kind of keep the world going.”

Dec 2015
Arizona
Shame on Tayler Swift--a mere WOMAN and worse---a performer! Who does she think she is?! On second thought she probably asked her boyfriend or father first. Okay--we're good.

Any death threats yet?? Wait for it.

Jun 2018
Toronto
Shame on Tayler Swift--a mere WOMAN and worse---a performer! Who does she think she is?! On second thought she probably asked her boyfriend or father first. Okay--we're good.

Any death threats yet?? Wait for it.
Oh please relax. I just find it funny and remarkable how Taylor Swift and Kanye Wests' celebrity feud went all political a couple of weeks before your elections.