I'm very happy for you and I'ma let you finish ...

Nov 2012
Kekistan
Taylor Swift demonized Blackburn over her position on women rights and LGBTQ rights. Ok, got it.
She said she was going support Bredesen. Ok, good job Taylor!
One problem with that
For those of us who think that a great governor is a socially progressive governor, Bredesen has been a profile in moral gutlessness. He was meek on the subject of same-sex adoption, voted to amend the state constitution to outlaw marriage equality, did little to help slow down the assault by the Tennessee GOP on reproductive rights, and found himself unable to assume a moral posture on investment of state pension funds in Sudan
As governor, Phil Bredesen got absurdly high marks for C-grade work

Taylor Swift is a useful hack. An idiot, A complete hack, but does have a useful platform.

Dec 2017
USA
That's right! Taylor Swift came out of the closet. The liberal closet to be more precise.
@TupSum

I don't understand, how is that "coming out of the closet"(?) It is analogous to a young man that lives in Texas, has a collection of guns, knives, American & "Don't Tread on Me" flags, hunts, served in the military, etc. etc. "coming out" as conservative.

Jun 2018
Toronto
@TupSum

I don't understand, how is that "coming out of the closet"(?) It is analogous to a young man that lives in Texas, has a collection of guns, knives, American & "Don't Tread on Me" flags, hunts, served in the military, etc. etc. "coming out" as conservative.
Yup, coming out of the closet originates from the gays that were hiding their sexual orientation (in a closet). It was so widespread that they were celebrating their liberation of the fear of who they really are. Since then it has become a figure of speech for someone who hides his or her in this case political preferences until a convenient election time comes and he/she comes out of a closet and announces that he/she is a progressive liberal.

Nov 2005
California
Taylor Swift demonized Blackburn over her position on women rights and LGBTQ rights. Ok, got it.
She said she was going support Bredesen. Ok, good job Taylor!
One problem with that
As governor, Phil Bredesen got absurdly high marks for C-grade work
Taylor Swift is a useful hack. An idiot, A complete hack, but does have a useful platform.
:rolleyes:
Too often with LGBTQ rights, it's a "lesser of two evils" situation.
For years, gays elected people who opposed gay rights, but felt that sodomy laws had no place on the lawbooks...
It's about comparing the two candidates' positions and seeing which is more closely aligned to what you want.