in many societies people negotiate, that seems impossible, so it war you want? war you will get

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Politics used to be about negotiation and making deals, it seems that is no longer possible, one side has made that very clear, liberals are pretty spineless and want to play nice and be civil, even though that isnt possible, i think it might be time for another strategy, its clear the hard right wont compromise.. so it time we make it clear we wont either, i grew up in a very different world Polder model - Wikipedia but it is very obvious its time for history to repeat itself, rhis is what you get wehen you wont negotiate.. things burn and blood runs red in the streets, if thats what you want then that is what you will get

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
So you want to be a modern day Robespierre, you do remember what his fellow revolutionaries did to him?

Be careful what you wish for.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
So you want to be a modern day Robespierre, you do remember what his fellow revolutionaries did to him?

Be careful what you wish for.
i'm not important.. whats important is history if i have to die to change things.. small price i am not important i am not important. you are not important the needs of the many out weigh the needs of a few