"Incels"

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Bad habit to get into amigo, can tun into a mean addiction.
I tried living on a diet, of cocaine, Jack Daniels and Xanax for years and it led me down a fugly road.
Thank God & AA/NA I'll celebrate 34 years clean and sober next month.
I think he was referring to utilizing his ex's for sexual relief. :lol:

Reactions: se7en and Hollywood
Jul 2019
Georgia
Bad habit to get into amigo, can tun into a mean addiction.
I tried living on a diet, of cocaine, Jack Daniels and Xanax for years and it led me down a fugly road.
Thank God & AA/NA I'll celebrate 34 years clean and sober next month.
congrats man

sorry I know addictive drugs are terrible, and I've dealt with it with my ex and it destroyed our lives (and I wasn't even using) (different substance but the point rings true)

point was, these incels can get some if they really want it, without force or hurting anyone, but they're just not trying

they're lazy

Reactions: Hollywood
Oct 2019
USA
I am not picking on women here. All members of American culture are scum deserving death.

I am good at all conventional pre-modern metrics: health, intelligence, physical condition, financial success, etc. One thing that I am not very good at is socializing with modern scum.
Okay, fine I take it back. I'm not a big fan of "modern American" consumerism myself.

I just don't trust guys who claim to be "good or nice" but idolize "incels", given that some of them turned out to be mass murderers, and weren't very "nice" at all.

Nov 2005
California
I'm fat bald and nearly 60 years old. I had little trouble getting laid even before I found a slightly plump woman with big tits to play with on an exclusive basis.
Make no mistake, there is NOTHING involuntary about their supposed lack of sex. They CHOOSE to be who and what they are. Sorry, it's just not that hard to find a playmate. There are dozens of dating and hookup sites. But one of their major issues is that they refuse to play in their own leagues. They're 300 lbs, greasy hair, unshaved, bad teeth, wearing nothing but sweatpants and t-shirts while living in mommy's basement, yet they think should be dating a perfect 10. If they'd tone down THIER expectations they'd soon find all sorts of women more than willing to date/hook up with them. Are they going to be built like a brick outhouse ? Only if they got a two-bagger face.

It's ironic the incels refuse to lower their expectations while expecting women way out their leagues to lower theirs and date them. Sorry, there's nothing "involuntary" about it. They are making conscious choices. Not getting laid is the consequence of those choices.
I read some of the nonsense from Franklin's provided link from post #12.
The "refusing to play in their own league" aspect matches very well to me. The described "wish" in that "article" is about how "intelligent men" and "moral men" should be assigned mates.
Also, an interest in legalized prostitution, because an incapability to buy a woman for sex is obviously problematic for them.

The link from Franklin provides a bizarre rebuttal to an opinion that they should improve themselves.
ALL THAT VAPID TALK ABOUT “LOOKING INTO YOURSELF” AND “IMPROVING YOURSELF” ACTUALLY MEANS “BECOME A BETTER SEDUCER, “BECOME MORE IMMORAL AND STUPID”, “BECOME MORE OF A THUG”. And in a sense that is a somewhat valid advice since you must become evil to get women. However, in the long term it is a death sentence for any society.​

Reactions: Gordy and se7en
Nov 2005
California
and they're also lazy and have no social skills, which is a nice way of saying they're assholes, and women don't want to get with them
they call it "involuntary" and blame women because they don't want to admit that to themselves
I was idly wondering if they ever had a real life "convention" of some sort.
But I guess that would involve going out into the real world and showing who / what they truly are, while looking at others and having to acknowledge who they truly are.

On the internet, anybody can claim they have Brad Pitt looks with Bill Gates's money and the morality of a saint.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en
Oct 2019
USA
I read some of the nonsense from Franklin's provided link from post #12.
The "refusing to play in their own league" aspect matches very well to me. The described "wish" in that "article" is about how "intelligent men" and "moral men" should be assigned mates.
Also, an interest in legalized prostitution, because an incapability to buy a woman for sex is obviously problematic for them.
Go move to India or a 3rd world country where arranged marriage is legal then.

Bill Gates is "intelligent" and is married, so are plenty of other intelligent men - they aren't begging for taxpayer-subsidized prostitutes or access to child marriages. The problem might really just be that you're not as "intelligent" or are more "evil" than you think.

The link from Franklin provides a bizarre rebuttal to an opinion that they should improve themselves.

ALL THAT VAPID TALK ABOUT “LOOKING INTO YOURSELF” AND “IMPROVING YOURSELF” ACTUALLY MEANS “BECOME A BETTER SEDUCER, “BECOME MORE IMMORAL AND STUPID”, “BECOME MORE OF A THUG”.
1. Explain to me how "seduction" is immoral if it's consensual? If you're talking about "hooking up" or "casual sex", or being a "pickup artist", that's a different thing entirely - but even if you wanted to wait until marriage to have sex, and went through a lengthy "courtship", that would be a "seduction" - even animals go through a "seduction" or "mating" ritual.​
Even in societies which practiced arranged marriages - you would still have to bring something to the table (such as how Jacob had to work for his uncle Reuben for 7 years to gain access to his daughter); a father wouldn't simply "offer his daughter to you" for nothing simply because "you exist" and "you're lonely".​
2. Given that your ideas about marriage seem to have more in common with illiterate 3rd world countries, they don't sound particularly "intelligent" to me​
3. If you believe consensual seduction or courtship between a man and a woman is "evil" - I'm not sure where you get this false idea from, given that seduction or having to "prove" oneself in some way or another is the basis for all human courtship.​
So you apparently believe that all sex is evil then and that all men and women who date or marry are evil simply because they "seduce" each other (this sounds like something that some radical feminists like Andrea Dworkin - who said that "all heterosexual sex is rape" believed). If that's the case, your best bet might be to become a monk, or find something else to do with your time, such as play video games.​
And in a sense that is a somewhat valid advice since you must become evil to get women. However, in the long term it is a death sentence for any society.​
Go move to a "society" which supports that worldview... such as sub-Saharan Africa, illiterate parts of India or the Middle East, the Moonies, or the polygamist FLDS church then.

You also seem to have a false idea of how those societies actually worked - even if the families practiced arranged marriages, they didn't just offer their daughter up to "any man" for any reason - a man still would have to perform a courtship or seduction, and would have had to impress her or her family in some way or another (being wealthy or from an aristocratic family - which most of the Biblical patriarchs mentioned were, would have been very helpful.)

Whereas the "average" man during that time period may have merely been a serf or a slave. If anything, you'd be more likely to have been made into a eunuch and forced to serve in the harem than have been given access to his daughter's hand in marriage.

Last edited:
Jun 2013
USA TN
Not sure what the appropriate term for them is, but apparently there's a trend of disgruntled men, often younger men on social media, who think they are "entitled" to sex, or "blame women" because they aren't able to get a partner. The demographic could vary a lot, however, some of them seemed deeply mentally disturbed, akin to John Hinkley Jr.

I'm curious what the solution is to people like that - on some level, I suppose idiots or creeps thinking they're "entitled" to sex (e.x. for being a "fake nice guy" or whatever) has always been around, sadly.

If they're completely disgusted with women (or vice versa, in the case of "radical feminists"), then my take is that it would be better for them to invest their time in obsessing in an unhealthy way over the opposite sex. (I've found it sad that some people apparently spend their entire lives in sexual resentment over slights by men or women).

Some philosophers such as Epicurus even suggest that people, or at least some people, might be better off not getting married and finding other interests instead.

As far as potential social causes, I'm not sure - perhaps in some cases, broken families or absent fathers play a role, but I don't want to go full "Sigmund Freud" here.
the solution is easy imo--if they act on this supposed "entitlement" and start raping women, then they are entitled to a castration, free of charge!

Oct 2019
USA
Incels should just go join the Moonie cult - doesn't that cult hold mass weddings for their members?