"Incels"

May 2018
USA
learned about these guys after a INCEL murdered some girl he met in a chat room
I think one of the recent mass shooters was an INCEL too, but can't remember which one

INCEL = "Involuntary celibate"
In other words, can't get laid, and basically hate their lives and hang out on 4 chan (or 8 chan or whatever it is) with other INCELs about how they hate humans because their life is terrible

most of them are trumpers, because of course they are (terrible people love terrible people)

All that aside, I don't understand how someone can't get laid this day in age though. It's easy as hell. They're just too lazy to try.
Pathetic, right? Those stupid morons could save themselves a lot of time by visiting the local steam and cream :D

I suspect a reason so many Trumpanzees are incels is because they have a micropeen issue, are deeply ashamed of it, and are scared women will actually see said micropeen.

May 2018
USA
I think it is terrible and a bad idea. I think sexual repression is not good, it leads to people acting out. I think a big reason why Catholic priests may be more prone to pedophilia than other sects (have no idea if that is statistically true, so don't hold me to that) is because they have to take a vow of celibacy. And for some humans, who has animal instinct to have sex, this is problematic and they may snap if they don't get it.
Another reason that the Catholic Church is so laughably stupid. I'm not even going into the whole sky God type comments, I'm just going to discuss the total lack of fundamental understanding of the Church. So, ostensibly, God is perfect (the Church says he is perfect and omniscient). So God made people with sex drives, correct? But the Church, in it's "great and unmatched wisdom" has decided that it's best for their priests to keep their cherries and "be married to God", or some such claptrap. How interesting, God gives men sex drives and the Church presumes to dictate THE OPPOSITE of what the Almighty supposedly wants. Those men, probably most of middling or lower intelligence, get hornier and hornier because they aren't allowed to have sex. Finally temptation overcomes whatever good sense/decency the priest may have, and they start molesting boys and girls (mostly boys though). When you deny a fundamental component of the human experience, such as sex, is it any surprise weird perverted results entail? The molestations by priests is not the worst part, the worst part is how the Church ENABLED the pedophile priests, moved them around to new parishes so they could molest more and more children, and further how they tried to smear the victims and hide the priests from being prosecuted. Vile hypocrisy of the highest possible order.

That's not even mentioning a further addendum to the previous argument that needs to be mentioned: the unabashed hatred and persecution of gay people by the Church. Consider: if God is perfect, and God HATES gays, then why are there so many gay people in the world? Wouldn't that mean God is a terrible engineer and can't even control his own creations? But that flies in the face of the Church's "God is perfect" chatter, wouldn't it? So if God is perfect then that means he PUT GAY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD FOR A PURPOSE, a purpose the "christians" are actively denying.

The hypocrisy is almost a palpable, physical thing at this point, isn't it?

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Another reason that the Catholic Church is so laughably stupid. I'm not even going into the whole sky God type comments, I'm just going to discuss the total lack of fundamental understanding of the Church. So, ostensibly, God is perfect (the Church says he is perfect and omniscient). So God made people with sex drives, correct? But the Church, in it's "great and unmatched wisdom" has decided that it's best for their priests to keep their cherries and "be married to God", or some such claptrap. How interesting, God gives men sex drives and the Church presumes to dictate THE OPPOSITE of what the Almighty supposedly wants. Those men, probably most of middling or lower intelligence, get hornier and hornier because they aren't allowed to have sex. Finally temptation overcomes whatever good sense/decency the priest may have, and they start molesting boys and girls (mostly boys though). When you deny a fundamental component of the human experience, such as sex, is it any surprise weird perverted results entail? The molestations by priests is not the worst part, the worst part is how the Church ENABLED the pedophile priests, moved them around to new parishes so they could molest more and more children, and further how they tried to smear the victims and hide the priests from being prosecuted. Vile hypocrisy of the highest possible order.

That's not even mentioning a further addendum to the previous argument that needs to be mentioned: the unabashed hatred and persecution of gay people by the Church. Consider: if God is perfect, and God HATES gays, then why are there so many gay people in the world? Wouldn't that mean God is a terrible engineer and can't even control his own creations? But that flies in the face of the Church's "God is perfect" chatter, wouldn't it? So if God is perfect then that means he PUT GAY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD FOR A PURPOSE, a purpose the "christians" are actively denying.

I have theorized in other threads that God MADE gays to test those that claim to be Christian. That IF he exists he is not judging the gays, but how Christians react to them. I strongly suspect most are failing miserably !! That they will arrive at the pearly gates and ole St Pete will simply look at them and ask, "WTF were you thinking ??: Just before he gives them their one-way ticket to hell.

Oct 2019
USA

That's predicated on the idea that homosexual behavior is purely "genetic", which isn't substantiated.

Plus as far as I'm aware, the Bible never says "God hates gays". In the OT, "sodomy" was a criminal behavior (which likely served a pragmatic purpose, such as disease prevention), while in the New Testament, "homosexuality" (or "effeminacy") is mentioned in a list of sins.

Beyond that I don't recall much about it, and it is obvious some people disproportionately fixate on "homosexuality" to the exclusion of other sins or vices, such as alcoholism, fornication, and so forth, for emotional reasons which likely have little to do with the Bible and more of just a personal "quirk".

(As I've mentioned, disdain for homosexuality is not solely a product of "Christianity" or the "Bible", but is something seen in many cultures, including pre-Christian cultures, such as the indigenous Azetc Indians, who allegedly punished homosexuality with torture and death prior to any "Christians" arriving).

(Objecting to aspects of the "LGBT cult" and their abysmal worldviews, such as advocating the sexualization of children, or having at one time accepted NAMBLA as a part of their movement, isn't the same thing as "hating gay people" either).

Last edited:
Oct 2019
USA
I honestly don’t know. I personally choose not to be bitter and angry, but having dealt with said crap it’s hard not to have empathy for these folks.
If reading a book is their thing, there are books such as "Married Love" which offer a mature take on the topic, as opposed to taking "advice" from feminists or incels online.

Jul 2019
Georgia
BTW, what's your opinion on "voluntary celibacy", such as in the case of monks or nuns?
or Tim Tebow

I think he may be gay, but his strict Christian upbringing has caused him to repress it, and he plays it off by claiming his religion prohibits him from having sex until marriage.

His supermodel girlfriend dumped him because he wouldn't have sex with her before marriage. Something's up there.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Pathetic, right? Those stupid morons could save themselves a lot of time by visiting the local steam and cream :D

I suspect a reason so many Florida Mananzees are incels is because they have a micropeen issue, are deeply ashamed of it, and are scared women will actually see said micropeen.
this is probably the most accurate assessment

Oct 2019
USA
or Tim Tebow

I think he may be gay, but his strict Christian upbringing has caused him to repress it, and he plays it off by claiming his religion prohibits him from having sex until marriage.

His supermodel girlfriend dumped him because he wouldn't have sex with her before marriage. Something's up there.
I think you may be a goat buggerer, but your strict Christian upbringing has caused you to repress it.

Jan 2015
MD
If reading a book is their thing, there are books such as "Married Love" which offer a mature take on the topic, as opposed to taking "advice" from feminists or incels online.
From conversations that I’ve had within that circle, some of these guys have tried everything. A lot of these guys have Asperger’s and other conditions that inhibit them socially. They get frustrated when folks tell them to “go to the gym or read books.”

or Tim Tebow

Or maybe, unlike most men, he has self-control. That’s an admirable trait.