"Incels"

Oct 2019
USA
From conversations that I’ve had within that circle, some of these guys have tried everything. A lot of these guys have Asperger’s and other conditions that inhibit them socially. They get frustrated when folks tell them to “go to the gym or read books.”
Newton never married, as well as other people who possibly had Asperger traits - Newton apparently enjoyed inventing scientific theories more than "chasing women".

So why don't they just find a productive hobby, instead of spending all their time "demanding sex" like spoiled children or resenting women who won't let them "grope her by the pussy"?

Big difference between an "Incel" cult member and a person with Asperger syndrome.

Or maybe, unlike most men, he has self-control. That’s an admirable trait.
Back when I was trying to be devout Christian I had strippers want to date me, whereas before that there were times where I acted like a "jerk" and got told off by women - obviously the immature dichotomies don't work out quite that way.

And I don't think that se7en has ever had the opportunity to get "dumped" by a supermodel girlfriend - that would imply that he would even be able to date one to begin with...

Jan 2015
MD
Newton never married, as well as other people who possibly had Asperger traits - Newton apparently enjoyed inventing scientific theories more than "chasing women".

So why don't they just find a productive hobby, instead of spending all their time "demanding sex" like spoiled children or resenting women who won't let them "grope her by the pussy"?

Big difference between an "Incel" cult member and a person with Asperger syndrome.

Back when I was trying to be devout Christian I had strippers want to date me, whereas before that there were times where I acted like a "jerk" and got told off by women - obviously the immature dichotomies don't work out quite that way.

And I don't think that se7en has ever had the opportunity to get "dumped" by a supermodel girlfriend - that would imply that he would even be able to date one to begin with...
1. They want to find love. “Finding a hobby” doesn’t make being single suck any less. As someone who probably has Asperger’s, this is true for me as well.

Incels just go about things the wrong way and remain stuck in a trap of self-defeat.

2. Lol.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Or maybe, unlike most men, he has self-control. That’s an admirable trait.
I couldn't imagine being a virgin at 32 (or even 22 for that matter), especially considering he could probably get with anyone he wants to.

good for him (I guess) if it's just self-control, but I don't think that's the case

Jul 2019
Georgia
no I can't say I've ever dated any supermodels,
but if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't turn down sex with them.

Oct 2019
USA
1. They want to find love. “Finding a hobby” doesn’t make being single suck any less. As someone who probably has Asperger’s, this is true for me as well.

Incels just go about things the wrong way and remain stuck in a trap of self-defeat.

2. Lol.
Epicurus said being single and having 'good friends' is better than being married and miserable.

Some people voluntarily stay single and pursue other interests; marriage isn't "everything".

Jan 2015
MD
I couldn't imagine being a virgin at 32 (or even 22 for that matter), especially considering he could probably get with anyone he wants to.

good for him (I guess) if it's just self-control, but I don't think that's the case
This mentality is why incels exist in the first place. Men are pressured to lose their virginity in a way that women aren’t, and are looked at as not normal if they either choose not to do so or are incapable of doing so.

Reactions: Inquisitor
Oct 2019
USA
no I can't say I've ever dated any supermodels,
but if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't turn down sex with them.
Because you're desperate, of course.

If he can afford to turn one down, that says more about your lack of options than anything else - just as a starving man couldn't afford to turn down a cheap meal, but a well-fed one could afford to be more selective in his choice of cuisine.

Jan 2015
MD
Epicurus said being single and having 'good friends' is better than being married and miserable.

Some people voluntarily stay single and pursue other interests; marriage isn't "everything".
Hence the term “involuntary celibate”

Oct 2019
USA
This mentality is why incels exist in the first place. Men are pressured to lose their virginity in a way that women aren’t, and are looked at as not normal if they either choose not to do so or are incapable of not doing so.
Pretty much, yeah - I no longer find trying to date strippers that amusing, or even "hot" - I'd honestly rather read a book or play video games, than live with the mindset of a feral dog.

Oct 2019
USA
Hence the term “involuntary celibate”
"Involuntary or not" - it's obvious that sex and marriage isn't "everything" to men and women with purpose in their lives.

It obviously was much more trouble for folks like Newton and Gallileo to invent their scientific theories and crusade against "the Church" than it would have been for them to "get laid", which almost any man or woman can if they stay in their "league".

Most incels want to date supermodels while living in their mom's basement; the reality is that most men, no matter the time period would have been able to date a supermodel, or the "top 1% of women".

In fact, in some of the eras "before feminism", unless you were born into a noble or aristocratic family, you'd have been lucky to have any chance at all - if a Biblical king found out that an "Incel" was making moves on his wife, he might have had him executed, or turned him into a "eunuch" and made him serve in the harem.

So yeah, Incels better be careful what they wish for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordy