"Incels"

Jul 2019
Georgia
This mentality is why incels exist in the first place. Men are pressured to lose their virginity in a way that women aren’t, and are looked at as not normal if they either choose not to do so or are incapable of doing so.
for me personally it has less to do with pressure, and more to do with natural want/need for intimacy

perhaps he is different from me and most people, but I'm still going to view it as weird, and suspect there's something more to it that self-control and christian values.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Because you're desperate, of course.

If he can afford to turn one down, that says more about your lack of options than anything else - just as a starving man couldn't afford to turn down a cheap meal, but a well-fed one could afford to be more selective in his choice of cuisine.
um no.
I like sex and intimacy.
I'm a normal human being.

Oct 2019
USA
um no.
I like sex and intimacy.
I'm a normal human being.
So a normally desperate human being, proves my point.

A supermodel or a pro-athlete aren't "normal" or "average" human beings either (they're probably about 1% of the population), and if one was a supermodel or pro-athlete, why would they want to trade their lives for a "normal" human being typing on a sticky keyboard about all the sex he'll never get?

Jul 2019
Georgia
So a normally desperate human being, proves my point.

A supermodel or a pro-athlete aren't "normal" or "average" human beings either (they're probably about 1% of the population), and if one was a supermodel or pro-athlete, why would they want to trade their lives for a "normal" human being typing on a sticky keyboard about all the sex he'll never get?
I'm unsure of what you're trying to say here, but I'm not going to waver from thinking Tebow is a weirdo, sorry.

You should probably understand I'm a UGA fan, so trash-talking Tebow has been a thing for me for what 13 years now

Oct 2019
USA
I'm unsure of what you're trying to say here, but I'm not going to waver from thinking Tebow is a weirdo, sorry.

You should probably understand I'm a UGA fan, so trash-talking Tebow has been a thing for me for what 13 years now
I'm sure Tebow cares that a hairy guy posting about sex on the internet from his mom's laptop thinks he's a "weirdo".

Reactions: Gordy and se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
hey man you asked what we thought about voluntary celibates & I gave you an answer

perhaps you shouldn't ask questions if the answers offend you so

how was I to know you are a Teebow fan? what minor league baseball team does he play for now? I'll root for them for one game to make up for it.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Another reason that the Catholic Church is so laughably stupid. I'm not even going into the whole sky God type comments, I'm just going to discuss the total lack of fundamental understanding of the Church. So, ostensibly, God is perfect (the Church says he is perfect and omniscient). So God made people with sex drives, correct? But the Church, in it's "great and unmatched wisdom" has decided that it's best for their priests to keep their cherries and "be married to God", or some such claptrap. How interesting, God gives men sex drives and the Church presumes to dictate THE OPPOSITE of what the Almighty supposedly wants. Those men, probably most of middling or lower intelligence, get hornier and hornier because they aren't allowed to have sex. Finally temptation overcomes whatever good sense/decency the priest may have, and they start molesting boys and girls (mostly boys though). When you deny a fundamental component of the human experience, such as sex, is it any surprise weird perverted results entail? The molestations by priests is not the worst part, the worst part is how the Church ENABLED the pedophile priests, moved them around to new parishes so they could molest more and more children, and further how they tried to smear the victims and hide the priests from being prosecuted. Vile hypocrisy of the highest possible order.

That's not even mentioning a further addendum to the previous argument that needs to be mentioned: the unabashed hatred and persecution of gay people by the Church. Consider: if God is perfect, and God HATES gays, then why are there so many gay people in the world? Wouldn't that mean God is a terrible engineer and can't even control his own creations? But that flies in the face of the Church's "God is perfect" chatter, wouldn't it? So if God is perfect then that means he PUT GAY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD FOR A PURPOSE, a purpose the "christians" are actively denying.

The hypocrisy is almost a palpable, physical thing at this point, isn't it?

I have theorized in other threads that God MADE gays to test those that claim to be Christian. That IF he exists he is not judging the gays, but how Christians react to them. I strongly suspect most are failing miserably !! That they will arrive at the pearly gates and ole St Pete will simply look at them and ask, "WTF were you thinking ??: Just before he gives them their one-way ticket to hell.

I saw a meme this morning that had Jesus with sheep, and a rainbow colored sheep just walked in. The sheep goes "sorry you are not welcome here" and the next image was teh sheeps going "where did Jesus go" and he was walking away with the rainbow sheep.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Epicurus said being single and having 'good friends' is better than being married and miserable.

Some people voluntarily stay single and pursue other interests; marriage isn't "everything".
Plus all through time getting laid wasn't all that challenging if you lowered your sights a bit.

It isn't called the oldest profession for nothing.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I saw a meme this morning that had Jesus with sheep, and a rainbow colored sheep just walked in. The sheep goes "sorry you are not welcome here" and the next image was teh sheeps going "where did Jesus go" and he was walking away with the rainbow sheep.
Post it, I've got some lib friends who would love it!

May 2018
USA
or Tim Tebow

I think he may be gay, but his strict Christian upbringing has caused him to repress it, and he plays it off by claiming his religion prohibits him from having sex until marriage.

His supermodel girlfriend dumped him because he wouldn't have sex with her before marriage. Something's up there.
I have no doubt whatsoever that Tebow is gay.

Reactions: se7en