Individual 1

Nov 2017
Virginia
Gosh - is there a worse or more blatant case of anyone anywhere being a sore loser for any reason? Not only that, but the Left still can't seem to get over the fact that our candidate won and theirs lost. SMFFH (the 2nd "F" is for "franken")

I am an American, and as an American I am proud to say that Donald Trump is my president. So there. :)

Apr 2013
Left coast
Gosh - is there a worse or more blatant case of anyone anywhere being a sore loser for any reason? Not only that, but the Left still can't seem to get over the fact that our candidate won and theirs lost. SMFFH (the 2nd "F" is for "franken")

I am an American, and as an American I am proud to say that Donald Trump is my president. So there. :)
This isn't being a sore loser. This is shock to what he has done to the office.

Jun 2018
South Dakota

This is just the loons doing the "if I repeat a lie enough times it becomes reality" in their little echo chamber. Not worth comment.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
This is just the loons doing the "if I repeat a lie enough times it becomes reality" in their little echo chamber. Not worth comment.
Donald Trump has overturned that adage.

He's been lying since .... well, since he declared his candidacy.

Rather than his alternate reality becoming more accepted as reality, it's becoming less accepted.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
"There's a reason why we're seeing the president referred to as Individual number 1,” Figliuzzi intuited, “it's because he's soon to become Defendant number 1."

View from the Left: Individual 1
I tried to start a new thread but could not figure out the new format and I have no intention of hijacking your thread but had to post.

Vice Admiral Sterney was found dead in his residence on Bahrain. Stearney graduated Notre Dame and joind the Navy in 1982. Stearney was in charge of Naval Forces in the Middle East and Near East. The investigation is treating this as an apparent suicide. I must ask why a Vice Admiral with extreamly high responsibility would commit suicide?