Individual 1

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
What has happened to this country? When Nixon resigned his approval was at 24%. He tried to cover up a break in at DNC Headquarters. When the Mueller report comes out I have little doubt it will implicate Trump in far worse. I also have little doubt that his approval rating will remain at 40-45%.

Jun 2012
Barsoom
There's a reason why we're seeing the president referred to as Individual number 1,” Figliuzzi intuited, “it's because he's soon to become Defendant number 1.
I would like to see a Mueller indictment of Trump.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
I believe him before I believe this bucket of rotting garbage from KOS.

I still havn't heard who called Trump "individual #1" have you?
Trump, or “Individual 1,” was identified as such in Cohen’s guilty plea. Cohen allegedly gave Trump direct updates until June 14, 2016, as Cohen pursued the Moscow Trump Tower project with the Kremlin

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Trump, or “Individual 1,” was identified as such in Cohen’s guilty plea. Cohen allegedly gave Trump direct updates until June 14, 2016, as Cohen pursued the Moscow Trump Tower project with the Kremlin
I've seen the assertion but not the document. I've been sucked in a few times by KOS before with this kind of reporting. When I see the documents from the DOJ that call Trump individual #1 it'll be official. Cohen can call him the man in the moon for all it's worth.