Inspector General Report is out!!

Jul 2019
Georgia
the only bombshell appears to be that Chris Steele had a personal "friendly" relationship with a member of the Trump family since 2007

(rumored to be Ivanka, which would be sofa king awesome if so)

Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
Everything confirmed about the Democrat party was behind SPYING . Yes the report confirms spying did take place , funded by the Clintons and the democrat politicans . Possible arrests looming . This lay's bare the many lies that were told by the Democrat Party . Se7en I suspect you need a new news source .

Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
Except it doesn't say that at all.
I will think you simply haven't received the real news on this but an altered , an partial snipet , so that it will fit some news outlets narrative . After all it has also revealed the lies being told by news outlets . Most people had already realized they were being lied to by news outlets as their viewers and perscribers have plummeted . Some of these lying news outlets are laying off workers and struggling to not close their doors .

Jul 2019
Georgia
Feb 2019
here and there
we've been promised for months that this would lead to the arrests of Obama, Hillary, and Comey, and exonerate Manafort, Flynn and Stone

welll..........about that

(I can see why Horowitz and Barr sat on it for months lol)

I think there is a general understanding that no one goes to jail when it comes to the top brass.

They just sling poo at each other instead.