- Nov 2012
Here's a timeline of relevant dates and events
- On April 1, Solomon published a piece in The Hill titled "Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare."
- From April 1 to 7, the report said, Parnas spoke with Giuliani about 16 times and Solomon about 10 times.
- On April 7, Solomon published an op-ed article attacking Yovanovitch.
- On April 10, Giuliani and Nunes had several phone calls, and later Parnas and Solomon had a nearly five-minute call, the report said.
- On April 12, Nunes and Parnas had a phone call that lasted 8 1/2 minutes, the report said.
GOP Rep. Devin Nunes' phone calls with Giuliani and one of his indicted Ukraine associates showed up in the House's impeachment report
GOP Rep. Devin Nunes is the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee and one of Trump's staunchest defenders in Congress.