Intel Impeachment Report Puts GOP Rep Devin Nunes In Hot Water

Nov 2012
nirvana
Here's a timeline of relevant dates and events
  • On April 1, Solomon published a piece in The Hill titled "Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare."
  • From April 1 to 7, the report said, Parnas spoke with Giuliani about 16 times and Solomon about 10 times.
  • On April 7, Solomon published an op-ed article attacking Yovanovitch.
  • On April 10, Giuliani and Nunes had several phone calls, and later Parnas and Solomon had a nearly five-minute call, the report said.
  • On April 12, Nunes and Parnas had a phone call that lasted 8 1/2 minutes, the report said.
The report's references to the phone calls are likely to increase scrutiny of the California Republican on top of other recent reports detailing his interactions with Parnas.

Reactions: se7en
Jun 2018
South Dakota
OMG!!!!! He made a phone call!!!!!! It was 8 1/2 min!!!!!!! He's guilty, he must be removed, those calls are damning!!!!!!!
And the poor hyperventilating minions of the libs are sucking it op with straws fighting to get the most and the last drop.
I predict the back story is the shiftiest of the loons, Shifty Shiff is angling to keep himself off the witness stand by threatening to call Nunes. I can see the lineup of the usual suspects behind Shifty moping, heads down and solemn faced as shifty tries to convince us that some horrible unspeakable crime has been committed by Nunes.
We don't have to watch or listen to anything the irrational libs say. They're so predictable we know what they'll do next.

Nov 2012
nirvana
OMG!!!!! He made a phone call!!!!!! It was 8 1/2 min!!!!!!! He's guilty, he must be removed, those calls are damning!!!!!!!
And the poor hyperventilating minions of the libs are sucking it op with straws fighting to get the most and the last drop.
I predict the back story is the shiftiest of the loons, Shifty Shiff is angling to keep himself off the witness stand by threatening to call Nunes. I can see the lineup of the usual suspects behind Shifty moping, heads down and solemn faced as shifty tries to convince us that some horrible unspeakable crime has been committed by Nunes.
We don't have to watch or listen to anything the irrational libs say. They're so predictable we know what they'll do next.
Schiff is running the show as the majority party. He calls witnesses, not testifies as one. You seem to forget who lost the election last year.

That would be you.

And since Nunes has now been identified as a coconspirator, he isn't going to be called as a witness, he's going to be indicted as a criminal, along with Giuliani.

And the reporter from the Hill is going to be made an offer he can't refuse.

And this is just the beginning.

Reactions: se7en and Kode
Feb 2018
Oregon
Follow the revelations of the investigation report. Trump is factually guilty of crimes. Deny all you want.

Jul 2019
Georgia
He made several fucking phone calls to the parties who were a part of the scandal he was sitting on committee investigating. And ranted about said scandal that he was a part of. He should have recused but now he needs to resign and move to Russia where he belongs.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Schiff is running the show as the majority party. He calls witnesses, not testifies as one. You seem to forget who lost the election last year.

That would be you.

And since Nunes has now been identified as a coconspirator, he isn't going to be called as a witness, he's going to be indicted as a criminal, along with Giuliani.

And the reporter from the Hill is going to be made an offer he can't refuse.

And this is just the beginning.
Solomon needs to go down in flames too.

I’m about sick of these traitors getting away with being traitors.