Internal White House Memo says Security Compromised

Feb 2006
California
Impeach the orange fuck now. This has to stop.
We have been infiltrated!

At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide. - Abraham Lincoln

1571857449884.png
1571857483252.png

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
In his zeal to undo anything and everything Obama he is going to compromise this nation in ways we can’t even begin to comprehend.

In his world, if you’re not 100% loyal you’re the enemy. He can’t imagine there are people, tens of millions of people, who get up every day, go to work, do their jobs and do them exceedingly well, for companies and bosses they don’t like or completely agree with.

Since he can’t comprehend such a thing, he can’t imagine those people working there are willing to protect this country even if they find him reprehensible.

This is treason.

Reactions: intangible child
Feb 2006
California
Time to call in Our Military!I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

THE PRESIDENT IS A DOMESTIC ENEMY!