Iran General taken out

Jul 2019
Georgia
Europe doesn't want to send their Children to die in a foreign land for the sake of Israel!

This shit is on Amazon, currently unavailable, sold out!

View attachment 7270
View attachment 7271
friend of mine was driving through Eastern Kentucky the other day, like the parts of the state that get dark at 3 pm because they're deep in the holler, and rode by a house (more like a shack) that had a Confederate Flag and an Israeli Flag in the yard.

Is this the new righty-tighty thing to do? fly the Israel flag? (I know we have an ardent trumper here who uses it as his avatar)

weird shit

Jun 2018
Toronto
The US produces expensive "tight" oil. That's what they call oil from deep sea drilling and fracking processes, that can't be justified except with so much free money sloshing around and thrown at unprofitable companies doing the drilling. I think one of the reasons why the US is so focused on controlling oil reserves, even if they don't plan to use them in the near future is that there is a growing awareness that America's new oil boom is about to go bust in the near future.

I'm pretty sure Iran would be more than happy to flood the markets with cheap oil if it wasn't under embargo.

Edit: Iran and everybody else would certainly benefit from a regime change. Israel's security is also a legitimate reason at least for some. But I'm pretty sure it is not about the oil.

Last edited:
Feb 2018
Oregon
The US produces expensive "tight" oil. That's what they call oil from deep sea drilling and fracking processes, that can't be justified except with so much free money sloshing around and thrown at unprofitable companies doing the drilling. I think one of the reasons why the US is so focused on controlling oil reserves, even if they don't plan to use them in the near future is that there is a growing awareness that America's new oil boom is about to go bust in the near future.
Plus, this is the age of monopoly, so the US oil companies want to dominate the industry. In addition, every well a company owns, every drilling right it gets, all go on the balance sheet as an asset, boosting the value of the company, and that boosts the price of the stock, and the corporate elite gets stock options and shares as a big part of their compensation.

Dec 2016
Canada
I'm pretty sure Iran would be more than happy to flood the markets with cheap oil if it wasn't under embargo.
That oil can be released when its needed. Worth noting that because the wars never ended, there is still very little pumping out of Iraq and Libya's oilfields today. They've never been able to restore previous levels of production and don't want to as long as Saudi Arabia has anything left. There has been a working agreement ever since Reagan, that the US would provide the protection and Saudis would collaborate on setting oil prices in a comfort zone that worked for both producers and consumers.

Reactions: Gordy
Jun 2018
Toronto
That oil can be released when its needed. Worth noting that because the wars never ended, there is still very little pumping out of Iraq and Libya's oilfields today. They've never been able to restore previous levels of production and don't want to as long as Saudi Arabia has anything left. There has been a working agreement ever since Reagan, that the US would provide the protection and Saudis would collaborate on setting oil prices in a comfort zone that worked for both producers and consumers.

I understand when it is being told: We will have their oil, it feeds into the imperialist ego, at least we will get something out of this lol :)

Well, let me tell you if the war starts, the gas prices will double for the foreseeable future and stay there for a long time.

Because the fist thing that Iran will strike will probably be the oil infrastructure around the Gulf states.

Dec 2015
Arizona
friend of mine was driving through Eastern Kentucky the other day, like the parts of the state that get dark at 3 pm because they're deep in the holler, and rode by a house (more like a shack) that had a Confederate Flag and an Israeli Flag in the yard.

Is this the new righty-tighty thing to do? fly the Israel flag? (I know we have an ardent trumper here who uses it as his avatar)

weird shit
Oh great....here we go. We are now a proud, patriotic nation who will fly the American flag, the Confederate flag, the Israeli flag, the Russian and Saudi flag??
I'd say that if you're lookin' to make a buck or two.....start a flag and flag pole business. LOL

Jan 2015
MD
Oh great....here we go. We are now a proud, patriotic nation who will fly the American flag, the Confederate flag, the Israeli flag, the Russian and Saudi flag??
I'd say that if you're lookin' to make a buck or two.....start a flag and flag pole business. LOL
It's usually the Confederate flag, the Israeli flag, and the old apartheid-era South African flag usually in succession.

It's like "look at how ignorant I am!"

Jul 2019
Georgia
It's usually the Confederate flag, the Israeli flag, and the old apartheid-era South African flag usually in succession.

It's like "look at how ignorant I am!"
there are also trump flags, apparently they're popular on boats

for when you're boating and want to show off your ignorance, I guess

• Haha
Reactions: Lyzza and Gordy