Iran General taken out

Dec 2015
Arizona
there are also trump flags, apparently they're popular on boats

for when you're boating and want to show off your ignorance, I guess

AND BOATS of that size and scope, parked in that (or any other marina), are exactly the kind of people (wealthy)who WOULD display a Trump flag. Depending how old this photo is, those same peeps may have a much bigger boat by now. LOL

Reactions: se7en
Dec 2015
Arizona
Twitter is his war room lol

:)
So much for secret strategy.
Has anyone ever pondered the fact that AFTER Trump leaves office how much damage he could do if he decided to "SHARE" his presidential info with the world via Twitter or interviews?
I don't know about you, but that's a scary thought. Not only would he be willing to put OUR national security at risk, but he would GLADLY endanger countries like Canada, Mexico, and others who weren't kissing his very large ass.

Jul 2019
Georgia
at the very least, he's telegraphing military strategy on twitter, which is also a really fucking stupid strategy
oh wait,
I'm wrong, he totally said he'd never do that

“My administration will not telegraph exact military plans to the enemy,” then-candidate Donald Trump said on Aug. 15, 2016 — less than three months before he was elected president.

“I have often said that Gen. [Douglas] MacArthur and Gen. [George] Patton would be in a state of shock if they were alive today to see the way President Obama and [former Secretary of State] Hillary Clinton try to recklessly announce their every move before it happens – like they did in Iraq – so that the enemy can prepare and adapt,” Trump said in 2016.