Iran rules out talks with US at all levels

Sep 2019
Here
They just announced that our Federal Reserve and I guess our Treasury Dept. just cut off ties with Iran, and apparently all of our allies aren't allowed to do financial business with Iran.
They're doing to them what we did to Venezuela.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
I don't blame them. The USA under Trump is nothing if not 100% unreliable/100% untrustworthy.
Iran has never invaded anybody. And its hypocritical to claim they "sponsor terrorism" when we give aid to Saudis and Israel, who in fact bomb other countries and engage in terrorism. WHen we basically created ISIS by invading Iraq and helped destabilized Syria. When we invaded two countries surrounding Iran.

And a sure fire way to ensure fundamentalism lives in Iran and anger at the West is ridiuculous sanctions that keep their people poor and angry. The Iran deal was a huge success, it was working, moderate politicians in Iran were winning elections. THere is a ton of Westernized people in Iran. it's the rural places that have the extremism, just like our country. THe right wing terrorist and religious nutjobs we have in this country.

So as usual, the right wing racist, hateful and war mongerers are dead wrong as usual, and its having dire consequences.

As soon as Trump reneged on the deal and started sanctions, Iran started acting out. THat's all on Trump. I don' t know if it can ever be fixed if we get a DEm president and Iran won't do any deals if the next republicans scumbag just comes in and undoes it.

The right wing in this country are terrorists

Reactions: Rescue Basket
Apr 2019
America
Iran has never invaded anybody. And its hypocritical to claim they "sponsor terrorism" when we give aid to Saudis and Israel, who in fact bomb other countries and engage in terrorism. WHen we basically created ISIS by invading Iraq and helped destabilized Syria. When we invaded two countries surrounding Iran.

And a sure fire way to ensure fundamentalism lives in Iran and anger at the West is ridiuculous sanctions that keep their people poor and angry. The Iran deal was a huge success, it was working, moderate politicians in Iran were winning elections. THere is a ton of Westernized people in Iran. it's the rural places that have the extremism, just like our country. THe right wing terrorist and religious nutjobs we have in this country.

So as usual, the right wing racist, hateful and war mongerers are dead wrong as usual, and its having dire consequences.

As soon as Trump reneged on the deal and started sanctions, Iran started acting out. THat's all on Trump. I don' t know if it can ever be fixed if we get a DEm president and Iran won't do any deals if the next republicans scumbag just comes in and undoes it.

The right wing in this country are terrorists

Apr 2019
America

The right wing in country are terrorists
When they were Persia they sure as Hell did. ISIS was created a little over 1400 years ago. Containment is not working, Iran cannot be trusted. Time to tell the world what Islam really says and not back down. Got to start somewhere.

Jul 2018
Earth
When they were Persia they sure as Hell did. ISIS was created a little over 1400 years ago. Containment is not working, Iran cannot be trusted. Time to tell the world what Islam really says and not back down. Got to start somewhere.
I'm sure that Israel would love for you to die for it.

May 2019
USA
I'm sure that Israel would love for you to die for it.
Just as this Christian Nation rules out so others will die for it as this Christian Nation national religion in that US District Court of Nazington with those burning Bush's lynching enforcement one of Eisenhower's Washington, D.C. WW II Pentagon staff sergeants for, according to Rehnquist's Bicentennial supreme swastika up Uranus court of thieving US Constitutions - old glories - old testaments immaculate drug conceptions is Islam, with yet another immaculate drug conception for those Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops Mengele Angel of death concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to exterminations in spite of funding the purchase of US Constitutions - old glorys - old testaments in order to continue Christiananlity pedophilia's thieving arsonists tradition for whatever their 9/11 master plan result of Islamophobia pedophilia dhimmitude servitude.