IRS Commissioner earns money from Trump Property

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
In 2018, it was reported that Chuck Rettig failed to disclose some of the properties he owns are within Trump Hotel
Trump's IRS nominee didn't disclose properties were at Trump-branded hotel

It's now being reported that Chuck Rettig, who makes the decision if Trumps taxes will be released to congress, personally earns up to $1M a year from said Trump Hotel properties
IRS Commissioner Charged with Releasing Trump Tax Returns Profits from Trump-Branded Property - CREW

What was that thing the right always said about swamps?

Feb 2019
here and there
It beats Obama targeting conservatives during tax time via the IRS

Sure, conservatives sued and won a settlement, but the election results can't be changes, which is why they were targeted.

Isn't it just amazing how servers just disappear with the IRS, like they did Hillary?

But yea, corruption at the federal level is off the charts.

You are just figuring this out?

Dec 2018
Wisconsin

Sure, conservatives sued and won a settlement, but the election results can't be changes, which is why they were targeted.

Isn't it just amazing how servers just disappear with the IRS, like they did Hillary?
Strawman

Feb 2019
here and there
No, this is a straw man

Your post misses the mark. You think the problem is just Trump, and when he is gone and a Dim is in the Oval Office, all will be well with the world again.

May 2018
Chicago

But yea, corruption at the federal level is off the charts.

You are just figuring this out?

B-b-but Obama! B-b-but Hillary! God, you people have nothing. You can't defend this and you know it.

Feb 2019
here and there
B-b-but Obama! B-b-but Hillary! God, you people have nothing. You can't defend this and you know it.
Why would I defend something I have no knowledge of?

I realize you would if they were affiliated with the DNC, but I'm not like that.

Here is an idea, take him to court!

Something Jussie Smollett won't do and something Pelosi won't do to Trump.

Very telling

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
No, this is a straw man

Your post misses the mark. You think the problem is just Trump, and when he is gone and a Dim is in the Oval Office, all will be well with the world again.
Where did I say I think the problem is just Trump? I posted A. This is a problem and B. The right spent all of 2016 this kind of swampy behavior is unacceptable.

Nice try in sidetracking the thread. If you'd like to address the subject of the thread, by all means. If you want to discuss Obama targeting conservative groups, I suggest you create a thread on the subject.

Feb 2019
here and there
Where did I say I think the problem is just Trump? I posted A. This is a problem and B. The right spent all of 2016 this kind of swampy behavior is unacceptable.

Nice try in sidetracking the thread. If you'd like to address the subject of the thread, by all means. If you want to discuss Obama targeting conservative groups, I suggest you create a thread on the subject.
So when will this be taken to court, or are we just here to bad mouth him like you do Trump?

We do see some people taken to court, like Flynn who was found to have told one lie so they threw the book at him as he had to sell his house

Meanwhile, Hillary.....