IRS Commissioner earns money from Trump Property

Jun 2018
South Dakota
No matter how this all ends, I hope not in war, this time in American history will be long studied and look at with disdain.
I agree, the suicide of the Democrat party is gonna be messy. They're already standing on the balcony with the rope around their scrawney (except for Nadler that is) necks waiting for the magic moment when desperate TDS drive them to jump.

May 2018
Chicago
As I've indicated before, I would have loved it if the investigation had started with Trump and Trump U. Instead, the Left creates a ficticious story proven to be unsubstantiated by the Mueller report, and just move on to different things afterwards.

After a while, it's like the little boy screaming wolf every 5 seconds.
Wait what? The Mueller investigation resulted in several people close to Trump being indicted and convicted. Did you miss that? There was a ton of there there. Lots of witches caught. Now, the administration has chosen to hide the redacted report by executive order and the GOP will do NOTHING. They have failed. They are the ones who are not doing their duties, they are the ones who will have to be voted out if this country is ever going to learn the truth. You can't blame any of this on Democrats. The investigation started with Republicans like Mueller in the first place.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
It beats Obama targeting conservatives during tax time via the IRS

Sure, conservatives sued and won a settlement, but the election results can't be changes, which is why they were targeted.

Isn't it just amazing how servers just disappear with the IRS, like they did Hillary?

But yea, corruption at the federal level is off the charts.

You are just figuring this out?
After just one post, the arch conservative reflexively invokes Obama and Clinton..
I hate to be correct so often....

May 2018
Chicago
IF the evidence is sooooo obvious as they keep saying, why not impeach, especially since Putin apparently is running the country according to the looney left.

Not impeaching Trump means that they are now an accomplice, assuming they believe it.
How can Trump be impeached if the GOP refuses to do so? Explain that to me.

Let's get to the heart of the matter, you want the Dems to try to impeach so that Trump can look victimized. You're not fooling anyone. If you really wanted Trump impeached, you'd be pissed off at the GOP for blocking it. But you have not said one word about that, have you? Nope, and it's clear why.

The sad fact of the matter is that the GOP controls two thirds of government. The other sad fact is that the GOP refuses to hold the executive branch accountable. They have made that very clear.

While they play these games, the GOP is destroying freedoms in this country. Georgia now has a death penalty law on the books for basically anyone who seeks an abortion. Religious people in the medical field can now deny treatment to basically anyone they don't like.

And you? You blame the Democrats who have only one branch of government.

You're deflecting in the hope that more of this happens. You're not fooling anyone. You've shown your true colors:

Opinion | Republicans' new abortion laws will harm women. So much for being "pro life."

We know what you're up to.

Last edited:
Nov 2018
Inner Space
Apparently a conflicted IRS Commissioner has become so unexpected that no one is really surprised. We are suffering from normalization of deviance.

May 2018
Chicago
True. They cannot help themselves. It is a reflex from the reptilian Republican brain.
There was time in my 52 years on this planet, when I could support some Republican politicians. Those days are very much over. What they've done in this last week has solidified that. Fuck conservatives and fuck the GOP. They have to be voted out in 2020. There's no middle anymore. There can't be.